🎇the disastrous night🎇

" SO YOU ALL ARE SLEEPING " Coach ukai said like he was mimicking something

" SO YOU ALL ARE SLEEPING " Coach ukai said like he was mimicking something . Tsukishima stopped after he heard coach ukai's voice but his face was so close that you can feel his breathe . " DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL A GRAPE SAY WHEN IT WILL GET CRUSHED ? " coach ukai said again . 

'what type of question is this' . " NOTHING , IT WILL JUST WINE " He started laughing at his own horrible joke . " Puns are the lowest form of comedy " someone said and by their heavy voice , it looked like it was watakoshi . The voice got followed by a smack . " we are supposed to be acting sleeping , don't speak " . 

" SEMI SEMI , you spoke right now " . 

" hey hey hey , tendo it was you speaking now " 

" bokuto - san don't speak " 

" SHUT UP EVERYONE " Coach ukai shouted silencing everyone . " I know , you are not sleeping . Lift your covers " He said and you lifted the blanket from you and tsukishima . You saw that everyone was doing the same and kenma was still playing something on his phone .

Coach ukai was eyeing everyone in the room and then his eyes fell on you and a creepy smile appeared on his face . " what are you two doing under the blanket ? " He said wiggling his eyebrows . You started to blush remembering that if coach ukai hadn't butted in , he would have kissed you . 

" doing the devils tango ? " Bokuto started singing 

" Buttering the biscuit ? " Kurro continued 

" exploring the chamber of secrets " Tendo started signing along with them . 

" Playing hide the cannoli " Kenma said , not looking up from his game 

" stop ! " tsukishima stopped them from singing further . " we were doing nothing , why are you here , smoke lungs " . 

" HEY ! WHO ARE YOU CALLING SMOKE LUNGS " Tsuki signed as koushi tried to hold back coach ukai . After being calmed down and holding the courage of throwing tsuki from the window , coach ukai continued " Idk what you are were doing *cough* *cough* under the blankets but we are going to the hot spring , get ready . " He said and you could hear whistles and hooting all around the room . The hooting was probably from bokuto . 

You went back to the girl's dorm along with other girls . Coach ukai promised to not tell the other coaches . Wearing whatever you wanted to , you walked out of the room only to be met by tsukishima . " Hey " He said . 

" H-hey " You said as a little blush appeared on your face . 

" Hey , love birds . We are going " Bokuto said as he was coming along with akaashi . Akaashi just said 'sorry' with his eyes and you gave him a smile saying 'it's ok' . You all walked behind the coaches who took you to a hot spring which was up in the hills . fancy

You and the other managers went to the girl's one while the boy's went to the boy's one . 

" aww , I wished there was a mixed bath " Kaori whined taking off her shirt . You all giggled but little did you knew that would happen .