🎇couple reunion🎇

" Hey hey hey , Tall guy with the glasses

" Hey hey hey , Tall guy with the glasses . whatcha doin here ? " Bokuto asked running towards tsukishima and akaashi trailing behind him . " It's tsukishima " He said blankly turning to face bokuto . 

" Fine then , Tsukidude " 

-------------------------------------------------------

" (y/n) - chan " Oikawa waves to you and you wave back . He comes towards you while holding hajime's hand . " Why are you here alone ? " He asked . 

" I was here with some people but they got separated in the crowd " You looked over to hajime and smile to him . " So who's ✨him✨ " Oikawa asked again . 

✨HIM?✨ " You raised one eyebrow trying to give a questionable look . " If lost return to ✨him✨ " Hajime pointed at your sweatshirt . " so who shall we return you to " Oikawa asks smirking . You blushed and looked down . " It's ................ " . 

------------------------------------------------------

" Yachi - san is that you ? " Kurro asks looking at the small girl who was trying to find her way in the crowd . She jumped looking at the tall male but then nodded . " I can't find tadashi and the others " . 

" Well , It sure would be tough for you to find them in the crowd with that small height " Kenma said not looking up from his phone . She blushed a little 'Small ? Well actually I am.' . Kurro's eyes suddenly lit up as he clapped his hands together . " Why don't you get on my shoulder and try to find whoever you are finding " . 

" W-what ? " Kenma finally looks up from his screen and nods at yachi . Kurro bends down in front of her and she climbs on his shoulder . He stood up , making sure that yachi won't fall . 

" can you see ? " 

" Y-yeah " 'Is that how it feels to be tall'

-------------------------------------------------------

" The ballsy guy " Tendo pointed at hinata who was looking around trying to find his group and then his eyes land on SHIRATORIZAWA group . " Japan " He screamed pointing at them . 

" I am the whole japan " Watakoshi says and everyone in the group signs . 

------------------------------------------------------

" I would have strawberry milk " Kageyama said to the guy of the shop as he hands him one paper glass of it . " I will have chocolate " The blonde twin beside him said . 

" I want rice balls " The grey one pouted . 

" I am sorry , we only sell milkshakes " The owner of the shop says . 

" Why not just shut the shop down then " Atsumu bonked Osamu on the head and takes him away and kageyama too . 

----------------------------------------------------