A new case

This is about the fifth person I gotten from the club. I think I should start getting people from somewhere else before they start interrogating the people there. The song on the radio was ending as the radio personality started her early morning talk. It took me about an hour to get home, and even though I was feeling great, I was also extremely exhausted from Leon's bullsh*t. It was almost four in the morning when I pulled up in my driveway. I went inside and past out on the couch, too tired to go to my bedroom upstairs.

Before I go any further, I think I should explain a little about what I said at the murder house. To be more specific, explain about when I said that mercy isn't something that I have. You know that pit in your stomach that someone gets when they did something wrong and they feel really bad about it? I never experienced that feeling in my life. I didn't even know that was a feeling that people are supposed to feel until I was around ten years old. I always knew that I was slightly different from normal kids, so I usually tried to distance myself from them. As a result, I was labeled as the creepy weirdo for always doing things by myself and for my big undereye along with my dark-purple-almost-black hair, which apparently made me look like a witch, and the "popular" girls loved to mess with me about it. They always pushed me in the hallways, spread rumors about me, and loved to hide my notebooks. And the one day they went the extra mile was the day I was in a bad mood and extremely "hungry", so it ended pretty badly for them.

And for me I guess. 

I don't remember much of the details of what happened since I was in a livid blur, but I know that they did something during lunch so wicked, and that's coming from me, and I was humiliated in front of the whole cafeteria. I remembered being on the floor, covered in some liquid, as everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at me. I have no idea why there weren't any adults even trying to stop the ruckus, but I didn't even care about them. I didn't care about getting in trouble, I just wanted to relieve some of my stress from those b*tches and wanted to ease my "hunger".

The next thing I remembered was the blaring noise of the ambulance. My teacher locked her arms around my waist and lifted me up so I couldn't run away. My nose was dripping blood and I was flinging my arms and legs to wiggle myself back to the ground. The girls were sobbing on  the ground as they held their broken limbs. The bystanders were screaming their lungs out while trying to escape from the cafeteria. The teachers were trying to calm everyone down, but somehow the fire alarm got turned on, so now the sprinklers was on along with the fire alarm, which made the students even more freaked out. There were medics with stretchers that entered to take the girls, and a police officer to take me. My parents were notified about what happened and were told that I was going to the police station. I was dragged outside and was put into the police car. 

It's safe to say that I got expelled. The next day I was told that two of the girls were in a coma, and the others were in the ER. I was questioned about what happened and what lead up to me losing my mind. I told them about the constant harassments I got from the girls. I knew what I did was wrong by the looks of everyone's faces, but I didn't care. I remembered that during the ride to the police station, I couldn't stop smiling. A bunch of kids were calling me a monster and that I should be ashamed of myself for almost killing them.

But I wasn't.

I didn't feel any remorse for what happened, I didn't care that they could've died. The news was talking about what happened for weeks. They interviewed the parents of the kids, they said I took things way too far, that I should've told a teacher about it, or anything that wasn't what happened. For some odd reason, a few parents were trying to defend me by saying that I was feeling cornered, and that the girls did do too much for it to have been "normal bullying", and that it was okay for me to have fought back and that I didn't mean to go that far. They were saying I didn't mean to almost kill them.