I'm wHaT nOw!?

I walked to Zeus' throne & stood in front of my dad's throne not bothering to bow to any being. He came down in his mortal form & hugged me. After releasing me, he didn't release my shoulders "Percy, my son, words can't describe how proud I'm of you. We have already offered you Godhood which is the greatest gift we can offer you but you denied it. This time also we offer you Godhood again but this time we also offer you a seat on the Olympian Council hoping you will accept. What do you say huh?"

I didn't even consider it because I knew many people waited for me in Elysium. My mom, my Wisegirl & many more. I saw that everyone was holding their breaths waiting for my response.

"No", Everybody gasped in disbelief 

"Can't say I didn't expect that son but why?"

"It would be wrong. Wrong for my friends, Annabeth, Mom & Paul in Elysium who died because of me. I want to honor them."

I saw a single tear roll down his eyes.

"It's not your fault but we do honor your choice though I'm not happy about losing my favorite son. However, I'm pretty sure you have wishes & let me guess, they are not for you."

"Well I have a lot of wishes"

"First I want Hades & Hestia to join the council. Wait let me complete." I said seeing a lot of Gods opening their mouths, "Second I think this Roman-Greek rivalry has gone for too long & I want the camps to combine in Long Island Sound, Camp Olympus with a new greater city built in place of Camp Jupiter combining with New Rome to create New Olympus. Third I want a portal built from Camp Olympus to New Olympus so that travel throughout the country would be easy & in case of battles we can help one another. Forth the ancient law of not meeting their demigod child should be scrapped away seeing it just makes us demigods resent you & turn to the other side & lastly I want better elevator music."

At the last request, everybody burst out laughing."Young demigod, that's a lot you ask for. But considering your services to Olympus, I think we can do those. However, we still want to give you something for you, not for other people." Then Zeus shot an electric-blue beam at me. Another orange beam was shot at me from the crowd of Minor Gods. And then I had the worst pain in my back.

I fell on my knees & my eyes started to get blurry till they got better. I stood up. Everybody gasped. I looked to see enormous black wings sprout from my back with sea-green streaks all over it. 'Sweet' I thought

"I give you wings on behalf of the Council & permission to enter my domain nephew"

"Thank you, uncle Zeus"

"And I gave you back your Curse of Achilles", A woman in her forties said coming forward. I realized it was Styx.

I thanked her & returned to the crowd of demigods & stood in the front. 

"If that is all? Let's start the paaaaaaarty!", Apollo shouted rising from his throne.

"Wait. Something's wrong. Brothers, can you feel it? That there are no mortals in front of us", Zeus said & dad & Hades nodded.

"Percy? You are supposed to be a mortal. How can I feel immortal energy from you?"

I was dumb folded. What!?

That is when the three old ladies who hate me flashed in.

"Percy Jackson, you are immortal"

I'm wHaT nOw!?

"But Lady Fates how?", Zeus asked

"He is very powerful, his power alone would have killed him in his mortal body. He didn't have a choice." With that, they flashed away.

"Well that was interesting", Hermes said

"YOU THINK! I DON'T WANT TO BE AN IMMORTAL. I JUST CAN'T! I HATE BEING IMMORTAL! I WANT TO GO MEET MY FRIENDS! WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AWAY FROM BATTLES & WAR, GO LIVE AS A MORTAL, DIE EVENTUALLY! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE HERO AGAIN & AGAIN. WHY!? My mom, my Wisegirl I won't be able to meet them ever again. No No, I can't do this not without her", My voice at last barely a whisper but everybody heard.

"If it makes it any better nephew, all of them even your mortal family are in Elysium", Hades said

I just nodded & stood up

"Percy, nephew, would you like to join us in the Council. You will be a great addition to us", Zeus said

"I am just immortal. Not a God & I don't want any more responsibilities"

"Doesn't matter you have changed everything about us & our entire world. You deserve it more than anyone. But at least become an honorary member of the Council if not a full member"

I thought about it & just nodded. 

"Now let the celebrations begun!", Apollo shouted

With that, the party began. Party in Olympus is far better than any other place.

I just stood in the corner most of the time but occasionally danced with the Goddesses, Thalia, Katie, even Reyna & others. 

Then I saw something which made my last respect for Jason to go away.

There he was making out...... with Drew.

I heard a glass fall behind me & turned to saw Piper, her eyes wide. She quickly ran away & I followed her to one of the gardens in Olympus.