Beginning of Pipercy

"Piper?", I called out

She was sitting on a bench. She wiped her tears & turned to me & smiled.

I sat beside her.

"Heyyy Perce. Go enjoy the party. What are you doing here?"

"Meh I don't exactly like parties that much besides I am always there when a friend needs me"

"Me? I'm perfectly fine."

"Drop the act Pipes. I know you. It's okay you can let it out"

She frowned as a single tear dropped from her eye & then she though reluctantly, started crying on my shoulder.

"How---could he?---After---everything we---have been through. Maybe--I was---not good---enough--for him", She managed between her sobs.

"It's okay Pipes. That cheating idiot doesn't deserve you. Trust me, you will easily get over him. Not only that but he will beg for you to return once he understands what he lost & never tell me that you are not good enough for him! That idiot isn't good enough for you. You deserve far, far better than him. Forget that idiot"

She looked up & smiled. We just sat there looking at each other till our faces leaned...

And then a nearby tree was on fire. Courtesy of Leo. He ran up to us & hugged Piper, Calypso trailing behind him. We were still blushing red. Thankfully they didn't notice.

"You won't believe what I saw Beauty Queen, Jason he--", Leo was telling till I interrupted him.

"We know. He is a fool"

"Okay but we are there for you Pipes if you need us"

"Thanks, Repair Boy"

"Let's head to the party", Calypso suggested

Leo took Calypso's hand & then walked hand-in-hand to the throne room.

"Shall we, My Lady?", I asked Piper holding out my hand

"We shall" She took my hand. 

When we reached the throne room slow dancing music played & we saw everyone dancing including the Gods. I couldn't help but remember her. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

I almost broke down but someone's voice brought me back.

"Can I have this dance, My Lord?", Piper asked holding out her hand

"Mmm I don't know", I pretended to think

She was not having any of it, took my hand & ran to the dancing floor.

We danced till a very very angry Jason ran up to us & started shouting.

"WHAT THE HECK JACKSON!? JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR GIRL, DOESN'T MEAN YOU STEAL MY GIRL" & then tried to punch me. 

Keyword: tried 

I just held out my hand to block his punch. I could hear that the song stopped & all eyes were on us.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SPEAK ABOUT ANNABETH, JASON! YOU JUST CHEATED ON PIPER & STILL CLAIM HER AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'MY GIRL', SHE IS NOT AN OBJECT, SHE BELONGS TO NO ONE, NEITHER DOES ANNABETH BELONG TO ME."

"Shut up Jackson, we are Gods now. Gods can cheat on their Goddess partners"

All the Gods hung their head in shame & the Goddesses were fuming at this statement.

"I dare you, Grace. Repeat what you said I dare you.", I was fuming. My voice was low but everybody heard it.

"Goddesses are supposed to be cheated on by their God partner. And you Jackson, you are an asshole, just moving from one slut to another"

Everybody. I literally mean everybody held their breaths knowing that know he crossed the line.

I just grinned. A sadistic grin.

Jason gulped noticing my eyes going to my eternal eyes.

Just a minute later, Jason was covered in cuts & bruises & knocked out cold. Apollo refused to treat him & he was brought to the camp infirmary. 

"See Gods, what impression your children have about you. I know now you have changed. But don't do stuff like that again." Every minor & major God had their head held low.

And then I walked out.