Part 9/ Morgan's POV

Night of the Party-

Cassie and I were slightly dancing to the blaring music in the bathroom as background music while we apply our dark but yet natural makeup. Our hair was curled and we both had short dresses. Mine was navy blue and hers was black. I had to admit we looked like Victoria Secret models. I shut off the music and we strutted outside of our dorm and into my black mercedes. My car bolted off into the street while our laughter was in the air.

Cars filled the whole road and the deserted farm was packed. Atleast 700 teenagers were partying. We witnessed 5 naked girls run across the lawn and people were jumping off the top of things and into the pool. As we walk in the crowded space, music blared but you could still hear the shouts of the wasted demons.

"FUCK IT!" I laugh. Cassie clings to me as if I was the last person on Earth. I could tell she wasn't expierenced with this kind of setting but she did want to loosen up from Finals. My hand lets go of hers and I walk away were the party was getting heated at. I did feel kind of guilty ditching her, but she could procasinate with someone other than me.

(Cassie's POV)

Morgan leaves me in the middle of the stairway. Right when she leaves a cold hand reaches up under my dress. I quickly spin around to see and curly haired, smirking boy. The hand belonged to Harry, I slap him away and attempt to slap his cheek. He grabs my wrist, and pulls my neck towards his intoxicating mouth. The kiss was sloppy and rough. I felt his hands reach under my dress once again. I pull away and I slapped him, this time actually acheiving my goal. I turn around and continue walking down the stairway. I walk up to Morgan and notice that she is laying in some random guy's lap, smoking pot. I look at her questionably and turn around to see Harry again.

"What do you want?!" I shout at him. He just looks at my body and bites his lip. He leans and kisses me a bit more gentle then the last time. I pull away and look at him disaprovingly. Harry just smiles and pours me a shot. I gladly accept the drink and motion him to go away.

"You are so stubborn" I whine.

"Only when I see something I want"

I arch my eyebrows at him and scoff "Yeah, whatever." Just then a girl interupts our intense conversation. I look closer and see one of my bestfriends.

"Jena?" I ask. She justs smiles back and walks away. She gave 3 white tablets. Harry slides 50 dollars into the hem of her dress. She was wearing a dark magenta cocktail dress that contrasted with her makeup. Jena curled her hair as well.

Harry looks at the tablets which had a "X" on the small bag. He glances back at me and takes me into the gigantic bathroom. For a creepy farm, there was alot of rooms. Harry sexually sticks out his tongue and places the two tablets on the roof of his tongue. He pushes my head up to look at him. I honestly didn't know what to do, he has been such an asshole to me and I think I am bipolar. One minute I am sucking his dick then he leaves me in the middle of no where and did I forget to mention he beat the shit out of me. The music was still loud but atleast the thick walls blocked out some of the sounds. His mouth shuts and he crashes his lips against mine.

His tongue enters my mouth without permission. I can feel my mouth sweep against the pill. Harry swaps only one of the tablets into my mouth. My pupils dialate and I feel a bursting sensation of energy. The colors enhance and everything around other than Harry and myself was a blank space.

Harry's POV

I lift her up and wrap her legs around my waist. Cassie props herself against me and makes out with me. I could tell that the extacy was giving her an effect. She lets out a loud moan. I set her down on the sink and I pull my shirt off over my head. I smirk as I see her eyes widen and her cheeks grow scarlet.

"Close your eyes" I whisper. Her green and dialated eyes shut. I quickly turn on the spy cameras that were in every corner faced where I wanted it to be. I can not wait to see her reaction at school on Monday.