PART 13/Cassie's POV

I was crawling to my bathroom to, yet again, get ready for a shitty day. The red handprints were barley visable, but the bruises made my delicate skin look like an American flag. Stripes of red, and blue spots ink. I honestly dreaded the thought of seeing everyone at school. The only person that would stick up for me was Morgan and Jena. Although they didn't know what happend, they would kill whoever starts shit with me.

-Harry's POV (Night of Party) -

I felt like I accomplished a grand goal. After all, I am counted as a sociopath so why would I care what she feels. I loved the sorrow and anger in her eyes as she left. My dark pools of green melted in her eyes while I watched her trudge back home. She actually thoughtI loved her? Sociopaths don't love, sweetheart. I was rewarded with highfives and compliments. The tape I had of our intimate moment is safetly downloaded and secured inside my phone and camera.

-Cassie's POV (Present) -

I gave my self a little spin in the mirror as I looked at all the hickeys and bruises. It did still hurt to sit down which reminded me of the terrible night. I wanted to paint the sky black and die in my bed but I knew that would only give him satisfaction of seeing me depressed. Morgan hasn't came back yet but I wasn't suprised. All I did was throw my hair in a bun and put on a thin coat of eyeliner, followed by mascarra and then concealer. After my short routine was done I quickly scribbled down some notes down on my notebook for English. I actually liked English when we didn't have to read dreadful books about the 19th century. Once I finished I slung my bag over m right shoulder and left, locking my door.

-Harry's POV-

I woke up with two nude girls sprawled over my bed. One who was maybe asian and the second one, down by my feet was caucasian. I silently dragged myself out of the bed then into my bathroom. Flashbacks of what happend at the party swarmed the inside of my head. I smirked to myself when I saw a few specks of blood on the floor from Cassie. I looked at the fairly handsome man in the mirror staring back at me. It was all just an illusion of a person taking over my true self. I was a monster and worst of all, I enjoyed it.

I tossed my hair to the side and slipped on a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. My tattoos were still visible through the thin piece of cloth. I checked the time and shoved all my loose english papers in my planner. The only reason why I applied for this college was because the sick parties and the desperate sluts around here. Some were different but that was rare, considering it was known for being in the middle of the 'party state'. I could not stand being in a dorm with other people or i would go insane. Not that I am not already but I would probably snap their fucking neck. There was no denying I had bad anger issues.

Perhaps that has to do with my sick addiction of the human body. Either if it is fucking the brains out of some girl or slicing someone from the head to their toes. I had thoughts of doing that to Cassie before. She was so different that I needed to see what was in that little mind of hers. That is why I need to behave my best around her. Like I said before, I can't love but I sure as hell can get into their minds to see what I need. I slam my door shut and slide into my seat. I drive in silence the whole way there until I see the university sign.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shitty and short chapter I know but I have had alot of things on my mind. Most of you directioners will understand what I am talking about. By the way, if you thought I was over reacting FUCK OFF. I know who you are >.<
I guess that does sound creep but oh well I am fucked up. What if the person you loved for 5 years decided to quit what he loved most? I am certain you wouldn't b happy. So just leave me alone and let me cry to Morgan. OKAY?....OKAY. I will update for regular but I wasn't in the mood with Zayn. Goodnight :) I will update tomorrow.

~Cass.