Part 7/ Cassie's POV *warning sexual content* graphic *

As Harry laid the huge blanket on the floral ground I stood there awkwardly and waited for him to break the ice. Until then, the beautiful and breath taking view caught my eye. Why would he take me here? His tall height towered over me. He lifted my chin slightly to make me look at him. His minty scent took over all my senses and made me feel like melting ice. Harry laid me onto the blanket as flowers surrounded us. There was a river down below us.

     He dropped his pink lips onto mine. His toungue fought his way into my mouth and our mouths collided. A soft moan stiffled through my mouth. I can feel him smirk as soon as he hears my gentle moan of pleasure. His fingers travled up my clothes as he felt his way up, not wanting to miss any part of my body. All of this felt so weird and fast but I didn't plan on stopping him. "H-Harry, I'm a virgin" I choke out. He looks at me and replies "I can always change that." He decides to resume what he was doing but lifting up my thin shirt.

     Harry left small trails of kisses from my neck and lowering down to the crease of my breasts. His chestnut curls tickled my chest an he softly kissed my body. I let out a even louder moan when he slides down lower to the hem of my underwear. His strong arms rip my pants off and whispers "Fuck." at the sight of me in such a vulnerable sight. I was just in my bra and underwear. He pulled out a pocket knife and his eyes gleam through the reflection. My eyes widen at the sharp blade. "Don't worry" He reasures me. I pull off Harry's shirt a which reveals his toned and sexy body. His tattoos and lip ring could make me moan by it's self. He glides the blade softly on my skin and outlines my body. The blade isn't pushing hard enough so it does not pierce the skin.

"As sexy as you look in that, I am afraid I am going to have to cut it off."

All I can do is nod. The blade finds a quick path so my bra straps. He snips them off in ease and stares at my naked body.

"Have you ever done oral?" Harry asks.

"No but I could try" I say.

"Good girl." he smirks.

He pulls down th zipper and pushes out his length. I look at him with wide eyes and take a deep breath. Harry smiles as he watches me with a great amount of interest. I guess he wasn't used to taking someones virginity. He places his hand on my head and slides his thick length inside of my mouth. It was such a pecilar thing to do but I watched his face soften as he moaned with pleasure. My mind does its own thing while I do all the work. Shortly after 2 minutes he throws his head back and moans louder than before. As soon as he does that a hot, sticky, white cream shoots down my face. Shortly after recovering from his orgasam he sighs and lays down on the blanket. I crawl right beside him and lay my head on his slow breathing chest. While he runs his fingers through my hair I trace my fingers around his tattoos.