Part 1/ HARRY'S POV

"I have the perfect life." I state while looking around the abandoned farm with a wasted guy .I have everything I want,  girls, money, drugs. Of course that comes with consequences, hard work, and determination. I gaze over at my busy workers. They suggest multiple and gruesome ways  how I should kill him.  "Electricity or Acid" I ask smirking at the guy who was now screaming through the cloth that was in his mouth. "Hard way, it is" I laugh pouring the acid over his face. I watch him in admiration as his face melts away and the toxins eat away at his flesh. Ever since I was a young boy the human body interested me. "It is going to be a mess , boys" I yell over my shoulder.

      I pull out of the farm and the leave the mess for the boys. I really needed an amazing sense of pleasure, so I went to the greatest whore house of them all. All of the harlots were basically throwing themselves at me as if they were a pack of wolves trying to get the last piece of meat, and in this case me. There would only be one girl lucky enough or two if I am in the mood. I choose one slut named "Ginger".  Pretty slutty name I must say so myself but, she was fucking hot.  Strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes. I take her home with me and well you know the rest. She did know how to give me a great time.

     After an hour she started an argument with me. I made her leave as soon as she started to be a smartass. We all knew I needed a change for perhaps some unexpierenced, younger women. After that mess, I drove around a few pubs, knowing that I needed a drink. Immediatly my tires screech as I stop at a bar called "Thirsty's". Strolling in, I plop myself down at a seat and order a double tequila. The short bartender who looks like she is in her mid 40's slides down the drink. I take a large swig and scroll through my messages on my black IPhone. Once my time perceptiton has gone, I can't tell how many shots I have downed since I got here.

- 2 hour's later-

     As my sense of boredom kicks in my spoiled gene shines through me. I wanted a sexual change, nothing gay, but a challenge. Perhap's a noticeable age difference? More mature than an annoying high but someone more innocent then an adult. A college student! I am a fucking genius! I skim through all the colleges in the town. The fourth college I have been too sparked my interests greatly. As soon as I saw a girl I caught unhealthy thoughts lurking through the back of my head. I saw her riding me, clenching my arm's as she took me in.

I shook the thoughts away and immediatly smirked in her direction, knowing that she was eventually strip her undergarments away to me in no time and give her innocence to me. I wink towards her and send her a dazzaling smile. My eyes were deep whirlpools of green, beckoning for her to drown in. My eyes were wandering eyes, rebilious eyes, that must have scanned her about twenty times. The way her clothing gugged her body snugly, the way her breast's curved, and how her clothing dipped. I knew that some people would show no mercy when I first sae her. She was the one I needed to take home. I voluntered in my mind that she would be mine for tonight.

I lusted for her, she would be mine. I got out of my car while flicking the ciggerete out and stumbling out, boots thudding my way over to her.