PART 7: Test Of Power

Last time we witnessed how izuku cleared things with momo, how izumi learned about her parents jobs and the entrance exam and how he demolished it and the 0 pointer by using a move similar to Karin from Naruto but without the dragon shape.

Now onto the story izuku wakes up in his bed and looks around seeing izumi still sleeping in her bed he sighs and gets off the bed and walks over to her bed and gently shakes her saying "wake up izumi" but izumi was not answering so izuku decided to pull the sheets off her and when he did he saw that she was only in underwear and he saw that she was sweating so he decided to place a hand on her forhead and saw that it was burning. He understood that she was sick and went down to get a wet towel for her and some medicins for her.

Now before you ask that he didn't care that she was in underwear well it doesn't matter they are twins they have seen eachother naked for years so this is nothing.

Now when he came back he gently shakes her saying "izumi wake up" this time izumi felt cold hands on her body woke up saying "oni-chan let me rest I am sick" izuku looked at her and said "that is why you need to wake up here take these medicine and let me put his wet towel on your forehead" izumi sheepishly said "okay" and sat up taking the medicine and then laying back down while saying "oni-chan I am sweaty can you clean me up with a wet towel"
Okay for those who don't know what it is this is a medical thing called towel bath where someone cleans your body with a wet towel

Izuku looked at her and said "okay I'll go and get a wet towel while you keep this one on your forehead" with that izuku went away and came back with a bucket and towel and he say beside izumi and started to take her underwear off and started to clean her body after a few minutes he said "done" and put her underwear and clothes back on and left her to rest. He then left the house and walked for about 15 minutes before stopping and looking at his right seeing the yaoyorozu mansion. He stared at it for a good minute then he decided to go in the guard greeted izuku saying "hey izuku how are you" izuku smiled and said "I am good Jeff what about you" jeef replied saying "as good as ever" izuku smiled and said "that's great to hear" with that izuku went in and soon arrived at the mansion and opened the door and went in he then walked towards the office and opened it finding keni yaoyorozu there reading a book.
Keni looked up to izuku and said "ahh izuku what brings you here" izuku smiled and said "ohh I came here to ask momo out but thought why don't I meet you beforehand" keni smiled and said "all right now go get your girl" izuku then with a blush on his face left the office and mad his way to Momo's room.
He knocked on the door after a few seconds the door was opened by momo while saying "who is it" but then she saw izuku and stepped back saying "come in" izuku smiled and entered saying "so are you ready" momo confused asked "ready for what" izuku just walked and flopped on her bed and said "for our date off course" momo was blushing right now because she had forgotten about it and said "right now, didn't you say it will be after we get into UA" izuku sat up saying "we are already in UA." momo looked at izuku and asked "how do you know" izuku smirks and said "the same way I look at you when you take a shower" momo was blushing even intensely now and threw a pillow at izuku from a chair saying "pervert" izuku got hit by the pillow in the face and fell back then sat back up saying "oh I was just being honest with my girlfriend, is it bad to jerk off to your girlfriend" momo then looks at him and says "I mean that isn't wrong but still, you could've asked me for pictures instead of peeking" izuku stood up saying "yea but what if someone hacked the msg and the companies which run the messaging sites could be able to see it and beside it is even beautiful when it is natural and not set up. isn't it" he said this while walking closer to momo and almost getting in her face. momo was blushing more and more and said "okay, okay now can I get ready for our date" izuku just backed off saying "yea I'm not stopping you" momo then went to a room about the size of a normal bedroom which was made to store clothes and grabbed the dress she wanted to wear and walked out and said "aren't you gonna step out while I change" izuku just smirked and sat on the bed one leg stretched on the bed like this and he was also wearing just this but with his red shoes.