PART 12: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.

Hey guys welcome back to another chapter. And this will be most likely the final chapter of this story before the epilogue.

Now let's start

PREVIOUSLY-
Izuku had fought muscular to protect kota meanwhile the heroes fought the villains and endeavor was able to convince touya to turn back to good and help the heroes, most of them were captured but bakugo's arm was blown up by overhaul and he was teleported away. and overhaul and the entire league of villains was captured and shigaraki and muscular were killed by izuku and in the end the entire hero comunity was planing to launch an attack on overhaul's base and save eri, bakugo and inko who was captured after she left the camp on the first day for important work.

Now onto the story-

Everyone were sitting in the room and nighteye said "we are leaving in 5 minuted everyone get ready" and now we cut to izuku who was sitting in a chair alone and suddenly felt some arms wrap around him and heard the season says "how are you feeling" and izuku with tired and sad eyes said "not good I now know what I must do, there is something I hid from everyone else, when I reached 30% of OFA I got the quirks of thr previous users and I also learnt a way to end all this bloodshed" and momo then asked "what, why didn't you tell anyone and what is this way" and izuku replied saying "I didn't want to trouble anyone and the way I end it all Ia by taking AFO and with the boost given to it by OFA I will be able to take all the quirks in the world so no one else can have quirks and all the things wrong in the world will end."

And hearing this momo said "are you sure this will work, what if you turn into a nomu" and izuku says "I won't because I have you" and kissed her then and there" and after a minute or so broke the kiss and said "thank you for being with me" and momo replied saying "no thank you" and izuku then stood up and walked out and said "thank you everyone for being with me throughout everything" and izumi looked at her brother and said "izuku are you okay you're making this sound like a good bye" and izuku said "oh really sorry I am just tired and I don't know which one of us will make it out alive after this." And all might said "you're right" and then nighteye said "let's go no time to waste." As everyone nodded.

TIMESKIP-

The entire hero population was standing in front of a fake town made by AFO which was above the underground facility and saw that an entire army of villains was waiting for them there and izuku looked at everyone and said "dad and I will go after AFO while you guys handle everything else." Just then all of them heard a rumbling and saw giganto machia appearing from behind a mountain and seeing this izuku charges OFA at 1 million percent and dashed forward at him and in an instance punched giganto machia in the face beheading him and said to himself "this is good, I can use my infinity to keep the reverse force of using OFA at high percentage away from my body and not break my bones or anything" and seeing this all might yelled "everyone go" and ran at the army of the villains and he went straight through most villains and then entered the underground lair along with izuku meanwhile all the heroes were busy fighting the villains, all might and izuku. While running suddenly came to a stop and they heard 2 voices coming from a room and went to check it out and found eri and inko there they both freed them and just then endeavor came in with aizawa and all might and izuku handed eri and inko over to them and izuku said "don't be scared eri we are here to save you" as he patted her head with a smile and also said "no one will ever hurt you" and all might then said "we will now look for AFO." And ran out in the corridor and while running the corridor suddenly began to shift and a sound said "sorry but you can't go any further" and hearing this all might lost it, he was already pissed and tired and decided to smash every part of the wall until he grabbed the man hidden in the wall and all might then crushed the man's jaw and knocked him out.

And both him and izuku kept running until the both of them reached a room full of nomu's and saw all for one who was looking at them with bakugo in his left hand and he said "now, this place is quite small right now let's increase the size of this place as he raised his right hand toward the ceiling and blasted it open and the nomu along with AFO went out and izuku and all might went after them and when they got to the top they saw the town was leveled from the war. And then they looked at one another and nodded and prepared to fight all the nomu's.