Chapter 5

(Jalisa's pic)

Tiny's POV -

"So what you wanna do 'cause I'm bored?" Tink said with a bored facial expression.

"I don't know." I said. "Wanna go outside?"

"yeah, come on." Tink got up and walked to the door waiting for me. I got up and we made our way to the porch and sat down.

"You know Chris in love with yo' ass, right?" She said.

"Why you keep bringing this shit up? Me and Chris are just friend. He in love with his hoes."

"Girl, stop frontin' you know that boy want you."

"Oh, really. How would you know?" I asked.

"The way he look at you, it's all in his eyes. I've seen niggas that's in love, and that nigga is in love. And you are too." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Girl, please, I'm not in love with nobody. I'm gone be forever riding solo. I love him but I'm not IN love with him." I clarified.

"Would you date him if he asked you to?" she asked.

"Nah, that's might fuck up our friendship."

"What if yall start going to together and it works out? And yall end up getting married or sum shit." she asked. Her voice sounded a li'l bitter.

"That shit ain't go happen." I said.  She didn't say anything.

I heard her say something but I ignored it. We just sat in silence.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tink's Pov-

"That shit ain't go happen." Tiny said.

"I fucking hope not." I said to myself out loud. I don't think she heard it, though.

Just the thought of Tiny and Chris together pissed me off, but I don't know why.

I didn't say anything else. It was quiet. I looked up and saw Jalisa, one of Chris old hoes. She looked like she was walking this way. 

"Aye, Tiny, look." she looked up and saw Jalisa.

"She coming this way?"
Aye, Tiny, look." she looked up and saw Jalisa.  

"She coming this way?" She asked.

"She betta not she know I'ont like her dumb ass.  She ain't got no reason to be coming over here." I can't trust that bitch at all. Ever since what happened between us I ain't been able to stand the hoe.

"Don't be mean, and please don't start no shit." Tiny doesn't like a lot of drama.

"I won't, but let that Bitch say anything that I don't like and I'ma beat ha' ass." I said. Tiny just rolled her eyes.  

We sat and waited for her to walk up to us. When she made it up to the porch where we were sitting she Spoke. "Hey." She looked like she was trying to find something to say.

"what you want?" I tried not to sound mean or bitter, but I don't think it worked.

She looked at me then at Tiny. "I came over here 'cause I was scared to go straight to Chris."

"Scared for what?" Tiny asked.

"I wanted you to tell him that I'm pregnant and the baby is his." She said, holding her stomach. Bullshit! She ain't even showing,l sitting here in a damn crop top, tight ass jeans, and some fake ass Timberland boots. Bitch please.

"Forreal?" Tiny said looking like she was trying to figure something out.

"Oh hell nahh, you not finna sit and tell that lie." I said, rejoining the conversation.

"It's true, I'm not lying."

"Yes, you are!"

Tiny looked at me. "Stop yelling. And Jalisa, when was the last time you saw Chris?" Tiny asked.

"About 2 and a half months ago."

"You are so pathetic, the only reason you claiming to be pregnant is because you trying to found a way to be with him. He don't want you, so sit down somewhere!" I yelled, getting my point across.

"You sound jealous." she stated, with a slight smirk.

"Jealous of what? You? Bitch please, you ain't shit. All you do is hoe around and try to play niggas. You sit and get pregnant by one dude then try to blame a different dude for the baby." I stated bluntly. Since she is light-skinned, I could her cheeks turn bright red.

"How long have u been pregnant?" Tiny asked her.

"She's not pregnant!" I yelled getting frustrated.

"I'm 7 weeks."

"Your not even showing." I said. I'm not stupid, she's skinny and short. She should be showing at 7 weeks.

"Because I'm only 7 weeks pregnant!" she yelled, trying to convince us that she was telling the true, but I'm not convinced.

Now I'm just fed up with this bullshit. "Just get the fuck out of my yard." I said calmly. Then, I walked in the house to take a shower. I heard Tiny yelling so I looked out the window to see Jalisa walking down the street.

I was about to look away when I saw her stop and turn around. Tiny walked up to her and they talked a few minutes before Tiny slapped the shit out her. Hahaha! Damn!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you all like this chapter. I know it's been a looong time since I last updated. I was having problems getting everything together since my school took my phone until the end of the year and I couldn't use anyone else's phone for too long, and then I got locked out of wattpad, but I'm going to do better and update every week. :-)

Next update: next Friday. Bye