Chapter 4

Chris's pic

Tink's P.O.V-

I don't know what's wrong with Chris but now he's sitting on the curb talking to Tiny. She looks mad and worried, and he looks like he's about to cry. I was about to get out the car and see wassup with them, but I saw Tiny walking up to the passengers side of the car. She got in.

"OK, so what the fuck is wrong with Chris?" I asked her, still looking out the window. No answer. I looked her in the face. She still looked. "What happened?" I asked. No answer. Just as I was about to get upset, Chris got in the car. He looked even more upset then when he was outside. "What happened?" I asked once more.

"Ask him!" Tiny snapped. I know this bitch didn't just get an attitude with me!

"I asked you!" I snapped back at her. She didn't say anything back, I looked at Chris who just sat there staring at the steering wheel. "Boy what the hell wrong with you!?" I asked, getting annoyed. No answer. OK these niggas gonna piss me off!

"What the fuck wrong with y'all punk ass?!" No answer. Fuck it! "Mane, fuck y'all bitches! Take me home!" No one moved. "Either you drive me home or give me the keys and I drive myself home!"

Chris finally looked up. He looked mad. "Shut the fuck up, wit yo dumb ass!" He yelled at me.

"Who the fuck You calling dumb? You the muhfucka that act like heen understand English! Bitch go some damn where! Wit yo dumb ass! OK?" I yelled back.

"Just shut the fuck up fo I come back there and beat ya ass." He said

"You ain't go do shit." I simply stated

"Sit yo funny looking as down!" He Yelled.

I just laughed in his face. "Hahaha,.why you yelling? Am I supposed to be scared or something?" I said. He didn't respond.

"Lil bitch" I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Bitch don't be sitting here mumbling and shit, if you got one to say then speak up." Tiny told him. Oh, so now the hoe can talk?

"I said she a Lil bitch!" He yelled.

"Boy, if you don't stop all that damn yelling." Tiny said.

"What you go do?!!" He yelled louder.

Tiny jumped up and punched Chris in the face. "That's what I'mma do!" She yelled.

Chris held his nose. "What the fuck!? You stupid bitch!" Tiny looked really pissed of now. She punched him in the face three more times before Chris pushed her off of him, but Tiny li'l ass doesn't done yet. She punched him in the throat. He put his arms up to protect his face.

Then, she punched him in his package. When she tried to swing again, He grabbed her arm and slapped her as hard as he could, then grabbed her other arm when He saw that one coming for his face.

She tried kicking him but He rushed out of the car. She stopped kicking and let out a scream of frustration. I was sitting in the back seat anticipating what would happen next.

After sitting in silence for about 5 minutes Chris got back in the car. "I'm sorry." he said, looking back and forth between us.

Tiny shook her head and said: "Take me home."

Chris got in the car to drive us home. Tiny got in the backseat and I got in the front. The car was silent as hell and it was starting to piss me off, so I reached my arm over to turn the radio on, but so soon as I turned it on, Chris turned it back off.

I guess He don't know who the fuck I am. I reached over to turn it back on and He turned it back off.

Again I turned it back on. He tried to turn it off again but I stopped him. "If you cut that muhfuckin' radio back off the next thing that's go be cut off is ya dirty ass dick." I said.

"It's my damn radio!" He semi-yelled.

"And it's also yo dick!" I semi-yelled back. He might as well give up 'cause either way it go, I'm go win.

"What eva, mane." He said. I knew this nigga was go say that.

"I ain't no muhfuckin' mane." I said, muggin' his ass. He ain't say shit else, so I guess he got the memo.

We finally made it to Tiny's house. "Bye lil boy." I said.

"Yea bye." he said with a frown, then drove off.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chris POV-

When I got home and went straight to the shower. After I got out I checked my phone to see that I had missed 7 texts and 10 missed calls.

Call log:
Missed call from Shuntae (10)

Messages:
Shuntae-
6:45 AM: Good Morning babe
11:00 AM: Hey bae
12:30 PM: bae where you at?
3:00 PM: Bae??!??!
5:29 PM: I'M NOT GONE TXT U NO MORE IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME!!!
6:00 PM: Bae I miss u... where u at?
6:23 PM: IS U WITH ANOTHER BITCH?!?!

I didn't want to text her bipolar ass back but, I decided to do it 'cause She ain't go do nothing but sit and blow phone up if I don't.

Me- 7:00 PM: Nah u my only bitch

Her- I ain't No damn bitch and where damn hell u been boii?!?!?

Me- on yo mind

Her - u always got some smart to say but I bet u won't have shit else to say Wen I smack u in yo mouth!

Me- and I bet u won't be bitchin' Bout it when I put this dick in yo mouth..

Her - Oh OK OK act like that let's see who gone end up with they feelings hurt..

Me- we already know the answer to that

Her- Oh really? So Whats the answer? Huh?

Me- u duh. Damn u dumb.. Smh

Her- who u calling dumb?!

Me - Bye hoe, text ya later...or not..prolly not..idc.

Her- 7:30: bye bitch

She annoying as fuck but She got that good pussy, that's the only reason why I ain't kicked the clingy bitch to the curb.

I just ignored Shuntae's text, layed down, and watched TV until I fell asleep. I guess I was done the night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hii guys!!
Did you like this chapter?
If you did then please remember to vote and comment how you feel about it.
If you have any suggestions for the next chapter then feel free to comment that as well.
Thanks for reading. Bye!!