Chapter 2

The pic is of Natasha

Natasha POV-

After he picked me up we went to pick Sabrina.

"Wassup, bioches" she said as she got in the car.

"Hey, bitch" I said, hugging her.

"Where we going?" she asked

"Ask Chris" I said then looking at Chris

"Lets go to De'shawn party." now I know he knows its too damn early for a party.

I opened my mouth to say that but bri said it first. "Hell naw, it's to early for a party!"

"Aye stop that yelling" he said

"Lets just go to the mall and then let's get somethin' to eat" I suggested

"Aight" they said in unison. "Then we can go the movies after we eat" Tink suggested.

Tink is what I call her. I started calling her that because in 4th grade she was in love with TinkerBell. She had everything with Tinkerbell on it. Tinker bell backpacks, pencils, and she even had Tinkerbell wall paper. Like I said she was sprung on Tink.

Tink is 5'4. She has a real big smile with straight teeth, just like me. She actually just got her braces taken off. Her face is pretty and fat but her ass is completely flat. I mean pancake flat. Haha. But lemme stop playing even though I'm serious.

"Ok" I said. Chris looked like something was on his mind but I ain't say nothin' bout it. He would tell me anyway.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Tink POV-

The rest of the ride was hella silent. It look like Chris had some kind of problem he was actin' funny like heen want me in his car or some, but it's aight cause I'mma do whateva' I want.

So Chris stopped at the mall. We all walk in and immediately Tiny falls in love with a pink and black dress with the back out. She goes to try it on. It comes mid- thigh in the front but gets longer in the back and falls to her ankles.

"Do you like it?" she asked

"Hell yeah, it is too cute on you!"I say excitedly

"I know." She says nonchalantly. "But thanks, boo!" she shrieks then goes to change back into her clothes.

After she changes. she goes to find a new dress and a pair if hills.

We saw these sexy ass Louboutins. Is was only four pair left. One was a pair of shiny, black, studded, 6 inch red bottoms that I instantly fell In love with. Those hills had me like 'gahdamn!' Has soon as I saw them I ran to go get them but Tiny lil ass already had them and a pair of shiny, black, studded, 6 inch red bottoms by the time I got to them.

Tiny, you know I was bout to get them!" I whined

"Well I got 'em first." She said.

I wasn't bout to argue with ha lil ass, she stubborn as hell. I just decided to get the two pair that were left, and anyway we share eachother's shoes so it doesn't matter.

I grabbed the pair of 6 inch, tan colored hills with the strap and pair of shiny black 6 inch red bottom hills.

I put them in my basket and continued shoppin'.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

NaTasha aka Tiny POV-

After I got 3 more dresses we headed to the check out line when I was stopped in my tracks by a loud gun shot noise and the sound of glass shattering.

The three of us start running to the exit, but not before I grabbed all the dresses and shoes I picked out, and extra stuff I grbbed while running. I wasn't finna let the opportunity of gettin' all this shit free pass me by. This shit is expensive, but I know that Chris is a dope boy, but he don't know that I know. I mean really, how the hell else could he be getting all this money and ain't got a job?

I lost sight of Chris and Tink. While I was lookin' for them I felt somebody grab my hand and pulled me through the crowd of terrified and screaming people. I looked up and saw that Chris was the person holding my hand and Tink running beside him.

Bullets were flying everywhere, but for some reason most of the bullets came towards us. I think the person they shooting at is near us.

When we finally made our way to the car through the crowd, Chris started speeding down the street. He was going to fucking fast! He almost got hit by three other cars and ain't even made around the corner yet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Are you liking the book so far?  Feel free to leave comments about it.

Vote, comment, share!!