Chapter 1

Natasha's POV-

"Ouch!" I squealed, I can't believe I just fell off the bed, I thought to myself. Looking up, I saw my little sister, Ciara laughing at the door.

"Get out, that's not even that funny.", I snapped.

"Yes, it is, retard." she said, still laughing.

Standing up, I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at her. "Get out!" I repeated, this time raising my voice.

"Are you gonna whoop my ass or something?"

Ciara is only 13, but she acts like she's grown.

"You need to leave before I tell mama that you in cussing." She rolls her eyes at the threat, then walks away.

After I closed the door, I did my hair and got dressed.

I put my long natural hair in a big bun at the top of my head, then I put on some black jeans, a red Polo shirt, and a pair of red high top converse.

When I was done getting dressed I picked up my phone and called my best friend, Sabrina.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, you wanna hang out today?" I asked.

"What we supposed to do at 12:00am?" she asked.

"I dont know. I'mma call Chris to see if he'll pick us up, so be ready."

"yeah, ok" she muttered then hung up.

After the call ended I quickly called Chris. Chris is a playa' and he's hella fine. Standing at about 6'3''. He has all the hoes droolling. He ghetto but not that ghetto. He light skin with naturally hazel eyes that you can't help but stare into.

"Hello?" he answered

"hey, will you come and pick me and Sabrina up?" I asked.

"Where yall at?" he asked.

"Well I'm at home and Sabrina is at her house"

"oh" was all he said.

"Are coming or nah?" I asked.

"yeah" he said before hanging up the phone.

I waited on him for like 30 minutes. "where is he?! what's taking him so long?!"I said to myself out loud.

5 minutes later I heard a car horn. I quickly ran down the hallway passed my my mama. She looked high as usual. After looking out the peekhole and seeing it was him, ran out to his car.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Chris POV -

Tiny called me to come pick ha and Bri up.

I call ha Tiny cause she only bout 5'1 and a red bone but fa a short girl like ha she got a big ass. Dhat ass be having me brain dead, like damn! And she got a hundred dollar body with C- cup breast, a tiny, but not too tiny waist and hips for days. Whoa. she smart as hell in all advanced classes at school. She not real ghetto but she is a lil ghetto. Just a lil.

She sho blowin' my phone up. I didn't answer cause my phone up won't let me, it's been actin' stupid. I need a new one.

Im droppin' my lil sister off at home.

When I got there she come right and of course she had some to say.

"Where you been boy?" She asked getting into the car.

"Sorry Tiny, I had to go pick my baby sis up from school and take ha to the store and you know how she is; she be wantin' everything she see." I explained

"Yeah I know but you still coulda called or sum."

"Now you know my phone actin' stupid, but I'm here now, ain't I?"

"Whatever" she said

I just drove away cause I knew that if I opened my mouth she just gone keep bitchin'.