Chapter 6

Tiny Pov-

Jalisa started to leave and I replayed the whole situation in my head, then I realized something. I looked a saw Jalisa up the street. "Aye! Jalisa!" I yelled. She stopped and started walking back this way. I meet her half way.

"Wassup?" she asked.

"Um... How long has it been the last time you saw Chris?"

"2 and a half months.." she said.

"And how long have you been pregnant?"

"5 weeks." What the fuck? She must really think I'm stupid?

"Oh really? Well, it's funny how at first you said you were 7 weeks." she looked around trying not to make eye contact.

"oh, haha," she awkwardly laughed, "I meant 5 weeks."

"Look, I'ma asked u this 1 fucking time, and if you lie to me you gon be coughing up rocks for the rest of your life, now are you pregnant?" she looked at me for a while before answering.

~•~•~•~•~•

Jalisa's pov-

"I understand that your just trying t-" I was cut off by NaTasha.

"Bitch, just tell the true." who the fuck she calling a bitch?

"Excuse me?" she stepped closer so she was in me face. I'm 5'0'' and she only an inch taller then me.

"Hoe, you heard me." she said.

Truth is, I'm not pregnant, and if I am it's not by Chris. I just want Chris fine ass to myself. I can tell NaTasha wants him too, but he ain't gon want ha' if he know I'm carrying his baby.

"Yo' ass just mad and Jealous cause I fucked him first." I said. Before I knew what happened, I was on the ground with the left side of my face stinging. I put my hand on my cheek. It was hot. Did she slap me?

I tried standing up but she pushed me back down and put her foot on my chest. "I will never be jealous of a hoe like you." with, that she walked away. I lied there in complete shock until I found the strength to get up and walk home.

~~~~~

When I got home, I just laid down and turned the TV on, not really paying attention to what was on. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I forced myself out of bed to answer it. Opening the door I saw Jeremy, my smoking buddy. "Wassup?" I asked him.

"You wanna roll up? I got some fa' you too."

"Whateva." I walked away from the door to couch to sit down. Jeremy walked in, closing the door behind him, and sat very close to me. He rolled the weed for me and him and lit 'em.

We sat there getting high for at least 30 mins, when the weed got to short to smoke.

"So, what you wanna do now?" he asked, slowly putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing it. Me and Jeremy were a li'l more than just smoking buddies.

"I wanna go back in my room and lay down."

"I'll lay you down." he squeezed tight and kissed my neck.

I stopped him. "I'm not in the mood." I stated, bluntly.

"Come on, Baby."

"Nah, maybe some other time." I suggested.

"There's no time like the present time." he said trying to push me on my back. I resisted. "Come on. If you let me hit, then I'll pay all your bills for this month." He compromised. I thought about it for a sec, the only reason I got cable is cause of the dudes like him. Same with all my other bills. I let them do what they want and I get my bills payed in return. That's how I got out the hood, and into a decent house.

I went on and let him push me back. Let's just get this over with.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tiny's pov-

When I got in the house Tink was in the shower, so I just sat in her room to wait on her.

I watched TV for about 10 minutes before Tink came in with my PJ's on. I must have left them over here.

"What'cha watching?" She said, sounding like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.

"What'cha wearing?" I mocked. She smiled innocently and plopped on the bed.

I got up, picked out her pink onesie with purple butterflies  and went to take my bath.

I got out of the tub and put on some of Tink's Bath and Body Works lotion, then I headed back to her room to find her on the bed sleep.

She always sleeping. I just laid down beside her and watched Bad Girls Club until I fell a sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~

Sorry for the late update. I thought today was Friday.