Chapter 1

your p.o.v
(Y/n) ran down the street towards Konaha high after waking up 30 minutes late. (Y/n) thought to herself I can't believe I woke up late for my first day of school I really shouldn't have stayed up late reading fanfic. As she ran she tripped over her feet and held her arms out to brace herself for impact but a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her up before she could hit the ground.

"You should be more careful. If I hadn't caught you you would've gotten hurt." A deep voice said as he helped you stand back up.

(Y/n) looked up at the person who helped her up. He was a bit taller than you with short red hair and beautiful brown eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt with the Konaha high emblem on the right side of his shirt. he was also wearing a pair of black pants and black converses. Her (e/c) eyes met his brown eyes and she blushed a bit realizing his arms were still around her.

"I know I should be but i'm late for my first day of school and thank you for catching me!" the (h/c) girl said pulling away from his arms bowing quickly. "I really should be going I still need to pick up my schedule from the office and my uniform."

"Which school are you going to? Maybe i could help you get there without tripping over anything again." the brown eyed boy smiled a bit.

(Y/n) puffed her cheeks a bit. "Konaha high school. And that would be nice."

"Well let's get going. We're already 45 minutes late." The boy started walking the way that (y/n) was running down previously. "What's your name by the way or should i call you miss. klutz?

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)" (Y/n) followed the red head towards Konaha high. "so what can i call you besides sir lord and savior of the klutz?"

The red head looked back at the (h/c) girl and smiled. "My name is Akasuna no Sasori but my friends usually call me Sasori."

"Well its nice to meet you Sasori." the (h/c) girl smiled back at him as they walked side by side down the sidewalk that led to Konaha high.