Chapter 3

Your p.o.v

(Y/n) made her way to the spare office carrying her new uniform. Why do they have to be skirts...couldn't have been shorts or something. The (h/c) girl went into the office and changed then looked at herself in the mirror. Her uniform consisted of a white button up shirt with the school emblem on her right breast. Her skirt was black and blue plaid that came to mid thigh. She sighed quietly thinking to herself 'I mean this doesnt look to bad...at least i wont be the only one walking around in this uniform..'. There was a knock at the door snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oi (y/n) you ready yet?" sasori said from the other side of the door.

"Yep! Just let me put my other clothes away." (Y/n) said as she started putting her clothes in the spare bag she had brought with her.

The (h/c) girl opened the door to see Sasori leaning against the wall texting on his phone. The red headed boy looked up and blushed seeing (Y/n) walking out the spare room.

"What do you think?" (Y/n) asked turning a bit.

"You look great."  Sasori blushed even more turning his head slightly putting his phone away. "C'mon we should hurry weve already missed first period we shoud be heading to second."

"Okie dokie." said (y/n) putting her bag on her shoulder. 

Sasori started walking back to the front of the office. "I've already texted Deidara and Konan about your classes. They're really excited to meet you, specially Konan she hasn't had another girl to hang out with in a long time." 

"Hey Sasori can you show me to my locker? Pretty pleaaase?"  (Y/n) looked up at the red head as they walked out of the front office.

"Of course." They walked down the hallway looking for her locker. 

(Y/n) was quiet as they walked. I wonder if he's really ok...he seems so sad even though he's smiling. The (h/c) snuck glances at the red headed boy as he stared off into space. Sasori looked up feeling (y/n) stare.

"Is something the matter?" he said.

"N-no! You just seem to be a little distant thats all..." She said looking down at her feet as they continued to walk.

Sasori sighed. "My girlfriend dumped me to follow that uchiha brat." He looked at the lockers and stopped. "Here's your locker. do you need help opening it?"

(Y/n) shook her head. "No but thank you and im sorry about your ex sasori..you didnt deserve to be dumped for the duck butt." She opened her locker and put her book bag in it after she pulled her binder and sketch book out of it.

Sasori looked over her shoulder seeing her sketch book. 

"Can I look through your sketch book?" he asked as he watched her shut her locker.

"Sure I don't mind." she handed him her sketch book as they started walking to their class. 

Sasoris eyes widened as he went through her sketch book. Wow..her drawings are amazing..he thought as he flipped to a drawing of a snow leopard in a snowy forest back ground. He continued looking as they walked to their english class.

"Sasori this is the class room right?" He looked up from (y/n) sketch book to see her shaking a bit.

"Yes and don't worry you'll be fine I promise. You can sit beside me since I have an empty desk beside mine." he ruffled her hair a pit as she squealed. 

"Sasori! " The (h/c) girl blushed as he did. He laughed a bit handing her sketch book back as she fixed her hair back to the way it was.

"Shall we?" He said as he put his hand on the door handle. 

(Y/n) nodded and sasori opened the door as (y/n) hid behind him. "Well here we go." He grinned at her walking in.