chapter 7

Deidara clung to (y/n) as the trio made their way to art.

"Deidei is it really necessary to cling to me?" She said glaring at the boy.

"Absolutely" he whined looking at Sasori who in turn glared at him. "He won't attack me if I'm attached to you."

"Sasori-kun play nice." She scolded him smiling a bit at Sasori.

"I dun wanna." He pouted at her.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as they walked in to their class. Sasori grabbed (y/n) hand and led her to the back of the class room and sat down at a table beside the window looking over the courtyard garden then looked up at (y/n) waiting for her to sit beside him.

"You gonna keep standing or sit?" he said looking up at her questiongly.

"I'll sit." She sat in the chair beside Sasori setting her book bag beside her and pulled out her sketch book and pencils.

"Sasori were am I supposed to sit at now??" Deidara said standing in front of the redhead who glared out the pouting blonde.

"Why don't you sit by duck butt?" He said glaring at Sasuke who walked in the room being follewed by a group of girls.

"Sasori nooo!" Deidara said fake crying. "I don't want to be around him or his fangirls! I'll never get any work done!"

"That's not my problem baka." He said as sasuke sat at the table beside them.

"So mean..!" Deidei said as he sat beside sasuke pouting.

Sasuke looked over at the girl sitting at the table beside of him while in turn Sasori sent death glares at him. It wasn't till she noticed Sasori sending glares to the boy beside her that she decides to look over at him and smile.

"Can I help you with something?" She said looking at him.

"Hn." He said and looked to the front of the class again ignoring all of his fangirls once again.

"Rude..." She said as their teacher walked in.

"Alright class today you can have a free day. Paint, draw, sculpt or whatever just do something. I have erands to run for a bit Sai your in charge." He said looking over at a boy with longish black hair with a closed eye smile.

"Yes sir." He said pulling out his on sketch book.

The teacher walked out shutting the door behind him and Sasori poked (y/n).

"What are you going to do?" He asked questiongly.

"I guess I'll just sketch for a bit." She said pulling out her phone along with a pair of headphones setting them on the table.

"Alright if you need anything just ask." He said as she put her head phones in.

The (h/c) searched through her music looking for sething to listen to when she came to Sephiroths theme and she quickly started to draw.

Sasoris p.o.v

Sasori looked up from his sketch book after hearing the sounds of pianos and guitars. He looked over at (y/n) seeing that she was drawing what seemed to be Sephiroth and cloud fighting.

Wow...she's really good..he thought to himself as he watched her. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw duckbutt watching her as well. Damn it not him to...first Deidara and now Sasuke this is going to be harder now..

Dun dun dunnnn I wonder what our dear Sasori is thinking about and why does duckbutt seem interested in her suddenly? Sorry for not updating I've been busy and hopefully soon I'll have a job! :D I'll most likely update again this week! Thank you so much for your support of this story as well I really appreciate it! I love you all my dear readers! ~love mizy-chan