Chapter 8

Your p.o.v

The (h/c) was so engrossed with her drawing she didn't notice the heated glares between Sasori and Sasuke nor the ringing of the bell signaling the end of the class. Sasori tapped her shoulder gently and she looked up confused at the red head pulling her headphones out.

"What's up Sasori?" She said putting her things away.

"I figured you needed to know that the bell rang." He said smiling a bit.

"I never heard it. Thank you!" She smiled at the red head sweetly and he blushed a bit.

"Cmon let's go." He said taking her hand and leading her out of the room with Deidara following.

"Hey wait for me!" Deidei whined following behind them quickly trying to catch up.

"Fuck off baka." Sasori looked at him a bit annoyed.

"Aww is senpai annoyed that I want to spend time with our beautiful (y/n)?" Deidara said slipping his arm around her shoulder.

"No I don't want her to be around idiots like you." Sasori said pulling her away from Deidara.

(Y/n) blushed as Sasori pulled her closer.

"Sasori your so meeaann!" Deidara whined as he followed the two down the hall.

(Y/n) giggled as they walked and Sasori looked her over. "What's so funny?" He said.

She looked up at him and smiled. "You two. Its funny the way you treat each other."

Little did they know a certain duckbutt was following them along with a group of fangirls.

"This should be interesting.." He said smiling to himself.

TERRIBLY SORRY! I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER RANDOMLY DISSAPEARED AND I HAD TO REWRITE IT ;-; GOMEEENNN!!!! ~Mizy-chan