Chapter 7 | Blushing

Zaarib's pov

When I see Inaya not even lifting her chin up to look at the sweet people who are smiling at us some curiosity peeks up inside me "Why are you hiding your face?"

She stutters confusing me more and I raise my eyebrow asking her to spit out and not act like a shy bride.

"I hate attention, the way people are looking at me. I don't like this" she speaks in a low hesitant voice, I can hear the shiver in her voice, what the hell? What is wrong with her?

I am opposite of her I love attention! When we have a handsome face, build up body we should be proud of ourselves and let people look at us and be jealous of our beauty.

I didn't say No to pizza, cheese and burgers for months for no reason dude!! I have All rights to show the hard work I did!

Ofcourse the Quranic verses should be recited to not get affected by evil eyes. Lets not forget that, if we don't want to end up in bed, vomiting.

This girl is as beautiful as a girl, just like a copy of those anime princesses, long hair, perfect body, with those big doe eyes and a sharp but small button nose, tell me who wouldn't admire a living anime? I am sorry but I will!

I bring my hand to hold her's "Stupid girl" I playfully smack her head but stand up when I still feel the unease she is feeling. She is looks so uncomfortable and I hate that she is so insecure of herself.

She quickly pulls my hand in a tight grip when I stand up, her eyes almost glistening searching for mine, and I see hint of panic in it, okay I am worried now.

"I am not leaving you sweetheart" I quickly stand in front of her hiding her view from the people who are eyeing her beautiful dress and this beautiful woman who is so insecure about herself.

"Lookup" I call her but her head is still hanging low "Hey what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" She is confusing me a lot now, I question her to at least know what is wrong with her since she is behaving oddly different "I am scared" she whispers almost in audibly.

I so want to hug her tightly, to assure her that everything is alright but all the evil eagle eyes behind my back will for sure gasp and spread rumours throughout the whole world, so I try my best to stay in place.

My hand never leaving hers, I rub my thumb on her knuckle in a way to calm her down "Inaya why are you scared? There is nothing to be scared of sweetheart, I am just right here ignore all those glares, okay?" She gulps but hesitantly nods.

"Yes, now just look at your handsome soon to be official fiancé, there is nothing to be worried about, hmm?" I smile seeing her lips curving up and I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"These people down there are just jealous that you've got an amazingly handsome man for yourself, same goes to the boys they are jealous that I've got this beautiful creature right beside me holding my hand, all are jealous humans" she lets out a giggle hearing my truthful sentence.

"Yup! Just look at me okay? I am sitting now or else these old people will start their gossip for
hiding your beautiful face for such a long time" she nods with a giggle making me feel a little bit at ease.

I sit beside her but divert her mind from the rubbish she is thinking "Zaid said that they've prepared 30 dishes today" I tell her something which had me gasping.