~mr. kim f*cking taehyung~

~O~

~O~

Minji POV

I shivered as the cool air of the night hit me, my body still warm from inside the bar. Yet the temperature change did nothing to sober me up, I still feel like my jaw has been unhinged, no control over the glorious bullshit my mouth has been spewing at Taehyung. Yet all I could think about was the skin of his hand making contact with the skin of my wrist. Direct contact. Someone get a hose, I might set myself on fire from how heated I am becoming. So pathetic, that I was affected by such a simple touch. But it was Kim Fucking Taehyung's touch, who wouldn't combust?

"Get in." He growls, as we near a black sedan with the Mercedes symbol on the front of the car.

I snort giggle, "I thought you would have a fucking Lamborghini or something, you know, being one of the richest men in South Korea. All that bullshit." Oh my god, Minji, do you even have a fucking filter. No, of course I don't, I'm drunk silly.

"I'm glad you're aware of that." He says, getting into the driver seat after shoving me into the passenger's one.

Did I say that out loud? How drunk am I?

"Yes you said that aloud too, and you are very drunk. Which is why I'm taking you home, tell me your address." He inserts the key into the ignition and turns, a rumbling sound at the awakening of the powerful engine.

"You have a very sexy car, Mr. Kim Fucking Taehyung." I hiccup this time, along with my giggle.

He sighs, rubbing his temples with his thumb and index finger.

"Am I annoying you, Mr. Kim Fucking Taehyung? I must be. I find myself annoying sometimes too, you know. Do you ever find yourself annoyin-"

"Can you just shut up!" He snaps at me, "First off, stop talking, I lose brain cells every time you do. I am doing you a favor by taking your drunk ass home. Second, stop calling me Mr. Kim Fucking Taehyung. I don't care how drunk you are right now, but you should respect me and be grateful for what I am doing for you. So, shut the hell up."

Anger rose like a tide in me, but I clamped down on the feeling, afraid that I would say something to further piss off the man. Gulping down all the emotions, I recite to him my address, and turn my head away. Aish, this was going to be a long ride home.
~O~