~call me, asap~

~O~

~O~

Taehyung POV

I take another sip of soju, watching Jimin drunkenly twirl under the night sky. The breeze ruffled my hair as I sat on the open roof on top of the BigHit building, beers in hand and common sense out the window.

My phone screen lights up, indicating a text from Minji. I open it.

that girl

Okay taehyung, let's do this

I agree to the deal

A satisfied smirk crawls onto my face.

I set down my beer bottle and throw my head back, spreading my knees apart. Sighing, I run a hand through my hair. Was I ready to go through with this? Well, I sure as hell didn't want my spending sprees to end. Therefore... yes.

I send a text back.

me

i knew you'd come around ;)

let me take care of it from here

The sound of glass shattering and a drunken squeal rings out. Jimin is lying in a puddle of beer, glass bottle having slipped from his hand and resting in shards around his head.

He turns his head slowly from its place, and stares deadass into my eyes, "So this is the youth they always talk about."

Stupefied at his drunken antics, I respond, "Jimin, you-"

"Dude, the stars are so close to my face, I can practically feel them crawling up my nostrils and clinging to my nose hairs." He states, all seriousness.

I try. I really did try. I couldn't help it though. A little snort mashed up with a giggle bubbles out of my mouth before I push it back in, hoping Jimin didn't hear me.

Except he did. He sits up, mindful of the glass framing his body on the ground. Watches me struggle to breathe and look calm before bursting out with his own melodious laugh. His high pitched voice intertwined with my deeper laughs before echoing out into the night. The wind carries our harmony far far away, and for a moment, I forget everything.

~O~