《 TWELVE 》

- all places, names, characters, events and incidents are all fictional. (except the idols mentioned)

- pictures below are for illusion purposes. Readers may imagine at their own risk.

sonny's pov

what i thought was a cheap airbnb would look like is past my expectations; when we drove through the residential area, i gawked at the sight of beautiful houses. i figured we wouldn't live at one of it since the boys said it was cheap so i didn't expect a huge mansion infront of me.

THE AIRBNB PLACE THEY'RE SAYING IN:

it was a double-story squared shape house with two different colour tones

it was a double-story squared shape house with two different colour tones. the left side of the house was wooden coloured and the right side was black. it was an unusual colour for a house but i was so shocked at big it looked.

"sonny, come on. let's go find our room," hwasa pulled me out of my thoughts and dragged me with her into the house. i might as well tape my mouth shut because the house's interior does not scream cheap. i put my bag down as seonghwa gathered us and assigning roomates.

LAYOUT OF THE LIVING ROOM:

"this place does not look cheap at all

"this place does not look cheap at all." i said out loud, which amused everybody including hwasa who pets my head.

"you forgot your guy friends are rich. hongjoong does extra work for small companies and produce their songs." mingi elaborated.

"you didn't tell me you were doing extra work." i turned to hongjoong who scratched his head awkward.

"i was going to tell you but i got tied up at work so i couldn't. i'm still working though, just not at the studio." he explained.

"our hongjoong is a producer!" wooyoung hugged him.

"let go of me, child!" hongjoong laughed, not fond of skinships with anybody, including yunho and me. but yunho was stubborn so he'd randomly hug hongjoong out of his will. eventually hongjoong gave in.