When you suddenly hug them

I always start my books with this scenario, I don't know why.

The MC is whatever gender, age, height, weight, etc... you want them to be.

ONLY thing I'm deciding is that you are the deputy so sorry if you have a civilian OC but otherwise I can't do most of the scenarios, it makes for some interesting/angst stuff, and I just like the "Seed x Deputy" stuff too much.

ALSO! You can decide the relationship of the deputy and the Seed sibling, whether they are just friends, friends with benefits, lovers, enemies-to-lovers, frenemies.  They will be written as having a soft spot/feelings for you though.

Joseph:

He will accept your hug, hugging you back gently. Sometimes he will start about his God stuff since he now has you in his embrace. When you groan and push him away, he will not take it personally and just chuckle. When he can tell you are a bit upset, he will soothingly stroke your head to comfort you, deciding if you wish to talk you will do so so now he will just hold you.

John:

He will hug you back, asking you why he's suddenly getting a hug. When you tell him you just wanted to hug him, he hummed before resting his head against you, thinking about how he needed this hug.

Jacob:

He will immediately check if nobody is around. If there are some of his men around, he will push you away with a frown, not needing his men to see him hugging the person that's destroying all they are working for. If nobody is around, he will wrap his arm around you, asking you what's with the hug.

Faith:

She will happily hug you back, appreciating this embrace. Sometimes she will just rest her head on you and close her eyes, forgetting about everything stressful going on and just enjoying the moment of holding you. She will be sad she has to let go but she knows she can't keep you hugging you forever so she will let go and sigh out now back to work.

Sorry if they were a bit OOC (out of character), I wrote this quickly and was more focused on writing the other scenarios.