When you make them a meal

Joseph:

He thanked you for it, accepting it and examining it to see what it is. He asked you if you cook a lot before he took a bite. As you told him whether you cook a lot or not, he nodded while enjoying the food. Once it was finished, he wiped the corners of his lips with his napkin before thanking you again for the meal.

John:

He was unsure about this, examining it with a frown. When you assured him you didn't poison it, he nervously chuckled, saying of course, even though that was clearly what he was wondering. He curiously asked you why you made him a meal before he took a tiny bite. As you told him why you did it, he narrowed his eyes at the food before finally eating it properly. Once he was done, he chuckled and jokingly said he should hire you as his cook.

Jacob:

He took a big bite out of it, mainly to show that he isn't scared of the thought that you might have poisoned it. As he ate it and he was sure it's not poisoned, he began thinking of the taste. Once finished, which was quickly with his big bites, he thanked you for the food, confused as to why you even made him food if you weren't gonna poison it but not questioning it.

Faith:

She gasped in excitement, having never expected you to make her a meal before she asked you what it is and took it from you. She made sure it doesn't look suspicious first before she took a bite. She was half expecting it to be poisoned or filled with bliss or some other stuff that would be bad to ingest, but it wasn't so she smiled and continued eating it. Once she finished it, she asked if you can make her another meal some time as she enjoyed it.