When they see you standing at a waterfall and you suddenly jump down

Sorry if this one is bad.

Joseph:

He just watched, curious to see what you would do. As he saw the look of concentration on your face, clearly debating what to do. He knew you jumping was a 50/50 chance of either dying or making it so he told you you could test God this way. As you gave him a "what the hell are you on about now?" look, he told you if you jump and survive, clearly God does not wish you death just yet and has great plans for you. You looked back down before shrugging and saying let's test the theory then jumped down. He calmly walked to the edge and looked down, having a feeling you will survive, God would not put someone like you on his path just for you to die this easily. When you popped up from the water and swam to the shore, he just nod and turned around, walking away, now even more certain God put you on his path for a reason and that you will do great things.

John:

His smug look of victory was quickly gone and he pointed, nervously saying you can't seriously be think of jumping down. He chuckled and held his hands open as if to invite you, telling you there is no need to be afraid and he will help you cleanse yourself so don't jump. When you suddenly jumped, he yelled and rushed to the edge, staring as you fell into the water down below. He stared, not even realizing he was holding his breathe, only when he saw you pop out at the shore and climb out that he released it. He was quick to stumble away from the edge, suddenly realizing how easily he could have fallen in himself with standing so close to the edge.

Jacob:

He smirked when he saw it, wondering if you would really do it. When you glanced to him, he held his hand out as if to say "go ahead, I'm not stopping you". As you jumped, he walked to the edge and narrowed his eyes, curious if you would make it. When you came up to the surface, he chuckled, having known you would survive this because you survived many dangerous things like this, some even more dangerous than this. He called you later to tell you that he will admit that was quite badass and took some guts, then jokingly added to maybe next time to try a pose when you jump.

Faith:

She froze and stared before forcing a smile, calling your name, reaching her hand out, saying let's talk about this somewhere else. When you said she made you jump off a huge statue once, she had to hold back a frown as she said that was a different situation. As you turned to her, she smiled, happy she convinced you to not jump, only to yell as you turned back around, ran, and jumped. She rushed to the edge, falling to her knees and holding the cliff edge, hoping she doesn't fall in herself while staring down, trying to see you, hoping you are still alive. When you popped up to the surface, she let out a sigh of relief. This also made her sigh from exhaustion as she realized how hard she will have to work to help you.