Chapter 4

Hi friends,

Please read below fourth part of our TS and do let me know your feedback.

***********************

"Shiva... What are you doing here and who is this girl with you?" Raavi heard Mausi's stern voice.

She prayed to god to save her by sending some earthquake. She took a side glance at Shiva who is standing there like a stupefied statue. This is not helpful.

"She is.... She is.... Hmph" he stammered and she considered banging his head against some wall.

"Who is she and why you have come early? You have to come with your family, right?" she stacked up her questions. Raavi saw him gulp and rolled her eyes.

"Oye maami! Stop your blah blah... Anyway I have to listen to all these blah blah from your behen ki beti from tomorrow. Let me peacefully live till then." He snapped.

Seriously? If he wants to scold others also, he would pull her leg only.

"Arrey... my peace has gone already here. I have to send my flower like kid to your zoo like house"

Raavi tried to control her laugh on seeing Shiva gritting his teeth. He glared at her.

"She must have gone mad to choose your brother as her husband. I brought her up, but she got her brains from her dumb father's side. Paagal ladki!" her Mausi whined.

Raavi frowned. But, Shiva lost it. He is laughing out loud now and it's her turn to glare. But all her glaring is going waste since he is not looking at her anyway. His eyes are closed and his shoulders are shaking with laughter.

"See... whole Pandya family belongs to mental asylum" mausi sighed. But, Shiva didn't even acknowledge it and continue to laugh. She rolled her eyes. It's not even funny. He will do over acting if she is involved. Once she is done with all these, he is going to pay heavily for laughing at her insults. Her thoughts are interrupted when her mausi addressed her.

"Hey girl, who are you?"

This got Shiva's attention and he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

She didn't reply and signaled Shiva to somehow cope up this situation.

"What is this nonsense question? She came for marriage, of course" he replied and she exhaled peacefully.

"Okay, but who is she?" Why were you holding her tight earlier? Are you misbehaving with the girls coming to wedding?" she squeaked in dismay. Raavi got shocked and thought whether her mausi has finally gone insane because of her wedding to her enemy family. Does she even think before saying anything? How can she talk ill about Shiva in girls issue? The whole somnath knows that Shiva never talks to girls except her. Dhara di is even worried that he may stay bachelor. But, she is happy. Already, he is not giving her any attention. She doesn't want any competition. Competition? She is confused and hence to change the subject she decided to look at the subject.

Shiva is shocked to say the least. He is opening and closing his mouth like attempting to say something, but no word is coming out of his mouth. Wow! What a sight? Mighty Shiva is spellbound.

That is my mausi. Scold him more. Her best day had already become worst day. She deserves at least a little fun. Raavi could not help but giggle at Shiva's position now. Shiva took one glance at her and his expression changed from grimace to vengeance.

He suddenly took her hand and her laughter died in her throat. Why is he holding her hand? He gave her a fake smile and she swallowed hard. OMG! She is certain that Shiva is going into get her into difficulty.