Chapter 8

Hi friends,

Thank you so much for all that replied to my dilemma update. Your words had encouraged me to write the below update. I am not sure whether this is going to meet the expectation. Please read and let me know your thoughts on it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Raavi stopped crying when she got no more tears to shed. She no longer feels hungry too. It's like her hunger never ever existed. Holding him tight, she had been crying for a long time now but Shiva didn't say anything in return. He just held her lightly and kept on patting her head. She never felt this level of comfort with any person before and she is sure that if there is no wedding that needed immediate action, she would stay like this forever. Oh goodness! Her canceled wedding!

She moved away from him with a jerk. She is stupid. What he will think of her now? She got ready for the elder brother in the morning and hugged the younger one in the evening. She didn't even change the damn dress. Well, technically she could not change it today being the bride and all. She feels like ripping this beautiful lehenga to pieces.

"And start a free show for him?" her mind said sarcastically. She gasped. Her heart giggled at this. She could not believe that these two joining and teasing her. She wants to throw these two along with the lehenga into the Deep Ocean.

"Okay, then what will you do next? Join a mental asylum?" her mind asked incredulously.

"Arrey yaar, don't trouble her. She is already having a bad day" her heart talked in her favor.

"What bad day? She is having both a hot guy and Big Mac for herself in a closed room with no one to share. Very bad day, indeed!" her mind said and her heart giggled again at that.

"Why are you giggling like a teenage girl?" her mind asked in a harsh voice and she could not agree more.

"This is the first time you have called him hot. I know the truth always triumphs" Heart giggled again. She rolled her eyes at this.

"What... no... I said... she is having a hot... Big Mac for herself!" her mind fumbled. That excuse was so dumb that Raavi could not help but face-palm.

"Hey Chipkali!" he caught her hand before she hit herself again. She looked up and saw him looking sharply at her. She liked his gaze but not his words. He was never good with words.

'What words? He just spoke three words in which we cannot count 'hey'. The other two words 'mad' and 'chipkali' are true and hence you should not feel bad' her heart said in a confused tone.

'If you call her mad once more, I will kill you' her mind warned.

'I will kill you before. I am going on a strike and not going to pump any blood for you hereafter." Her heart declared.

'What?' her mind panicked. There was no reply.

'My cute hearty...' her mind called surprising both her heart and her.

'Sorry, I shouted at you darling.' Mind apologized in an unbelievably sweet tone.

'No, you are not sorry. You just don't want me to stop pumping blood for you. I am working hard day and night here, but you just roam around your bakwas thoughts repeatedly and scold me whenever you get bored." Her heart lamented.

'You are so cute that I enjoy teasing you, baby. And besides, I don't think you can be mad at me' her mind said gently.

'Why?' her heart asked intrigued.