Chapter 6

Hi Friends,

I am up with new chapter and I hope you like this. Thank you all for your votes and comments. They mean so much to me.  

***************************************

"Come on, dance with your brand new Sister-in-law" Raavi winked at Shiva.

He rolled his eyes, but started dancing with her anyway. This is more fun than her sangeet dance. She could feel the chemistry which is always demanded by the dance show judges. She likes to continue dance with him, but alas it is about four person's life and yes that fourth person is Rishita's fiancé. No one else.

'Of course' her heart sounded sarcastic. She decided to focus on the task at the hand.

Raavi looked around and confirmed that no one is paying them any attention now. Without stopping dancing, she pulled him behind a pillar and looked out again whether anyone noticed their absence. But, everybody is enjoying themselves and Dev too is looking down.

She turned and gasped once she realized their position. She had pushed him against a pillar and her both hands are tightly gripping his shoulders. They both are panting heavily due to their dancing and she could feel his hot breath on her face since she is almost pressed against him. Well, caging him was not her intention. She considered moving little away from him and gives him some space, but they are hiding. As per her knowledge from binge watching various hindi serials, hiding is defined as something which is done by couples by standing very close in a secluded place to avoid spotting from Villain.

'Neither you both are couple nor your family is Villain' her brain clarified in an irritating voice. She waited for her heart to come with some witty reply, but it seems to be in cloud nine and not paying much attention.

She calmed herself and loosed her grip on him. She looked up at him and found him still breathing hard with eyes wide. Does he have asthma? Not important now. Focus!

"What are you going to do?" She asked him.

"I am not going to do anything, I swear at least not before the marriage" He blurted quickly.

"What?" she asked shockingly.

"Are we not going to stop this marriage then?" she asked gritting her teeth. He blinked.

"Oh, that! Yeah, it's done. Don't worry" He gave a deep sigh and blushed. His hot breath grazed her with an added force. She should really move away from him, but it's not uncomfortable - to her at least.

"What else were you talking about then?" she enquired.

"Huh... Hey look out, someone is coming" he pushed her and started moving out. She looked around and saw no one. Turning quickly, she pulled him back again to herself. She is angrier now. She moved more closely and caged him against the wall. But, his eyes are not showing any fear of caged person, on the contrary it looks predatory. They are dark and hungry. Does he not have any food, yet? She realized that he must have got no time to eat anything due to working on their plan and pouted. She noticed his eyes instantly looking down at her lips and something crossed his face quickly, but she could not pin point what that expression was. He pushed her off harshly and all her compassion for him gone in seconds.

"I am going to kill you Shiva. You were not attending my calls or giving me any update at all. You are not telling me what have you done so far or what should we do further. Don't keep me in dark. We need to be in the same page, so that I don't mess up your plan unknowingly. Do you have any idea how much I was suffering from morning. For god sake, this is my life you brothers are playing with..." she complained hitting at his chest continuously. He took hold of her wrist, but didn't remove her palm away from him. His heart beat so fast that for one second, she wondered whether she hurt it by hitting too hard. She looked up at him to apologize, but found him looking at her with the same sorry look. All her anger vaporized at once. She noted that her feelings change in lightning speed within his radar.