Chapter 7

Hi friends, 

I was caught up in some urgent personal work and hence the delay. Sorry for the waiting. I have written the next chapter. Please read it. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and votes. They mean so much to me. 

******************************

Raavi is nervous. She feels like fainting. This is not acceptable. She didn't do anything to deserve this. No one seemed to think about her. She is just a small girl. Can't they see how this affects by her facial expressions? Okay, she agrees that they are not her biological family, but still for the love of God they should be able to tell what she is going through! Don't they love her anymore? What is the use of living this life when no one cares about whether she lives or not? She should just kill herself. No need. If they leave her unattended for some more time, she will starve to death anyway.

Yes, she is hungry! And, no one – literally no one seems to be even aware of it. They all are just running here and there making arrangements for a marriage that is not even going to happen. For god's sake, she is the bride after all – well at least till the time Rishita comes here. Isn't the title enough to treat her like a princess, at least today? She groaned.

She looked into the mirror and gasped. Did Anita di go blind? When she fixed Raavi's make-up, she told that she is all ready for her dream wedding. But all she can see now is a hangry creature starring back at her.

'Well, isn't she at least right about this wedding being just a dream for you?' her mind told sarcastically.

'She is already feeling bad about her ruined wedding. Please don't make fun of her' her heart fought for her. She felt grateful.

'Seriously? She is not even thinking about her supposed wedding anymore. Just give her some minutes and she may even ask "Who is Dev?" to us' her brain complained.

'Hey...' her heart started.

'Believe me when I say since I am her bloody mind and I know what is running in it' her brain interrupted.

'And I am her heart. I know what she is feeling. Mr. Stomach, the neighbor had been complaining for a long time now. It seems Raavi is so worried that she didn't have any food since morning' her heart said in a sad tone.

'It's not like she had a choice. No one is paying her attention. Why don't you help yourself, Raavi?' the brain demanded.

Raavi stopped pacing the room. Yeah! Why she is waiting for someone to feed her when she can just go out and have everything? After all, this is a marriage hall and it will surely have lots of food. Her mouth watered thinking about all the sweets. But, can the bride go out? She thought for a moment and decided not to care. It's not like she is getting married anyway. This wedding drama is going to be so loud that she needs some energy to cope up with it. Shiva said that she needs to cry a lot too, so she decided to drink as much as juice she can. Shiva...

She suddenly felt a flutter of butterflies in her stomach and gulped. She decided to have lots of food so those butterflies won't get any space to open their wings at all. She turned to go out when she heard a knock on the window. She squinted her eyes. Who is knocking? She face-palmed. The real question is who can knock a room window on the second floor from outside. Oh, goodness! Did she start hallucinating? Is this a side effect of being hungry?

'If it was the case you will be hallucinating about food, Raavi' her brain corrected her.

'Maybe this is a hallucination of food delivery?' her heart helped in.

'You stupid, since when swiggy or zomato started delivering through the window? Is there any logic here?' the brain asked impatiently

'You are the stupid, then! Logic and Hallucination are your departments.' The heart snapped.