Norman x Emma

This is my Otp gotta be honest.

Emma: What does this mean?

Norman was blushing increasingly but still keeps his cool: It means were shipped together.

Emma: Ooh, that's weird. That's suspicious.

Norman: You don't want to be shipped with me?

Emma:  I don't know really.

Norman sits being friendzoned.

Don starts singing: Last Christmas, Norman gave Emma his heart, and the very next day, she gave it away.

Emma: Wait what does shipping mean?

Ray: Why are you here if you don't know what shipping is?

She's one of the main characters so she has to be here!!

Norman explains what shipping is.

Emma: Oh, I get it now. I like going on ships with Norman.

Ray: Bruh.

Norman slaps his forehead.

Emma: Well, I wanna be shipped with everyone then.

Ray: You realise what your saying right?

Emma and Norman: No...?

Norman: Oh. I thought I knew what it meant at the beginning, but I didn't. This book isn't called Ship Or Rip for a reason. It's a secret way for us to be shipped out!

Isabella: Author San, I never knew you were with us. Come join us and be a Mom.

I'd love to accept but NO. Ship means, people are shipped but not literally. It means the audience wants you as a relationship.

Norman: So, people want me to get with Emma?

Basically yes.

Norman: B-but we're very young.

Ray: You did say you loved her.

Emma: Pffft, when was that?

Norman: That never h-happened. I don't know what your talking about Ray.

Ray: I never thought you would lie Norman, but I guess there's a first time in everything.

Emma: I'm confused. I now know what shipping is, but is Norman telling the truth?

Ray: Just don't worry.

Norman: Mhm, I never said anything about how I adore you so much and love you, and that I would do anything for you.

Emma: Oh okay.

Gilda: Norman loves you Emma!

Nat: I mean, who doesn't love moi.

Norman: I didn't say anything like that... But I don't object to loving Emma.

Ray: Is this a Romance show or something? Norman, everyone loves Emma stop being so shy about admitting it.

Emma: Aww thanks Ray.

Ray: I forgot to mention, everyone except me.

Norman: That's mean!

Ray: She's annoying.

Norman: No she isn't!

Emma: Thanks Norman.

Don: Norman is playing the overprotective boyfriend card. Kinda reminds me of Elios from My Deepest Secret.