punishment~

⚠️ G!P MINNIE ⚠️
.
.
.

eugh "why're y-you doing this to me?" Asked Minnie, watching how Miyeon stroked her cock. "I caught you looking at her.... AGAIN!" Miyeon said, biting her lips. "I was jus- "

"not any more complains." yelled Miyeon, cutting her off. "this is your punishment, suck it up darling" Miyeon whispered, she liked how Minnie was a mess, she liked how Minnie's breath gets hard, watching how her cock twitches when she plays with it, stroking the tip of it. "I.. I'm gonna c..cum" Minnie's stuttering again fuck .

"Don't cum yet" said Miyeon, watching her every moves, Minnie's a mess, a hot mess indeed. "I bet that girl wouldn't make you feel good like I do hm" whispered Miyeon, smirking at the thought of it. eugh! "Miyeon ugh.. i want to c..cum" words can't come out from her lips, Miyeon's hands are sneaky, her hands on her abs, she's checking her out, and Minnie likes it "beg for it Min" her voice "p-please make m-me cum babyy" Minnie whines, biting her lips please .

"Look who's the one begging now huh" she whispered, her hands stroking her cock, whispering dirty things near her ears I bet she can't make you cum hm "fuck.. Miyeon!" Minnie moaned "cum for me babe" Miyeon's pace goes faster ahh

"your body's all mine Daddy~" Miyeon watched how Minnie bit her lips shit her hands pulling her by her neck, kissing her lips passionately, tongues swirling. fuck "I love you" Minnie came all over her hands. "Let me clean you up cutie" Miyeon winked, leaning down, on her knees, ready to clean her up.

_______________________________________
Let me in your ocean swim~

I'm cringing- 😩😩
Also "this is your punishment, suck it up" is my gf's line, and it's SOOOOOO fucking hot .

Yeah that's it darling
- author out