Jealous Minnie

"Cut!" the director shouted.
Miyeon, who had the camera up her face, could finally breath out. Pentagon's Jinho, who was standing right beside her, fell forward and placed both his hands on his knees. His back moved up and down quickly.
"Good job." he presumed to say, and looked up at the younger girl.
"You too, sunbaenim." Miyeon said between deep breaths.
Jinho let out a small laugh.
"We've worked together for a month now, you can call me Jinho."
"Okay, sorry sun- Jinho oppa."
"Good job everyone, we're done for the day." the director shouted out, showing everyone that they could leave.

Both Soyeon and (G)I-dle's manager had been there to watch her work, but they'd gone home a couple of hours back to rest. The group would be shooting their own music video tomorrow, which meant Miyeon would get roughly four hours of sleep, if she got home within the next thirty minutes. But that was highly unlikely since she had to wait for a taxi, and the drive was around twenty minutes.
She was complaining to a staff member about the amount of sleep she would be getting, when Jinho overheard her.
"Do you need a ride home?" he asked with a raspy voice.
Known to the girl, his dorm was only a couple of minutes away from her's, since she'd visited them a lot before when their member's were still dating.
"If it's not to much of a burden." Miyeon said politely, while barely looking into his eyes.
"No, not at all. Can we leave in five?"
"Yes, of course. Thank you oppa."

The ride home was silent. They would occasionally talk about the day, what they were happy about and what they'd like to improve. Miyeon fiddled with her hands in her lap. She'd tried to text Minnie, who was waiting back at home, but she was scared that Jinho would peek on their conversation, which would expose their secret relationship.
"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" the guy asked after humming for a couple of minutes.
"We're actually shooting a music video." Miyeon answered, keeping her gaze on her lap.
"You are? Fun!" he looked at her from time to time, admiring every part of her face.
"I think we're going to an abandoned mall."
"That sound so cool. Is it for a new comeback?"
"No, it's actually for a collaboration with a new game."
"Cool."
Silence filled the car. There were still tension between the two when they were alone together. It would probably always be that way. But it was unusual, as it to Miyeon felt like they instantly clicked, but not if you judge by the feelings bubbling up in the car.
They both stayed quiet, until Miyeon's phone buzzed and continued to light up.

Minnie, 01:43 AM
jagiyaaaaa
come home
i miss you
cuddle me

The messages kept rolling in, while Miyeon quickly hid her phone in her lap. Redness was smearing across her face.
"Is it the children back at home?" Jinho laughed.
They both shared the roles as the oldest in their groups, which made jokes as these come natural.
Miyeon smiled slightly back at him, still with panic written in her eyes.
She looked back down, before Jinho cleared his throat loudly, which made Miyeon's gaze meet his.
"Um...would you like to, I don't know, maybe go out for a drink on Friday?"
Without thinking, Miyeon answered yes. She hadn't really processed the question, until the word had escaped her mouth. But it was probably just a friendly date, Miyeon told herself. Otherwise it would be wrong. No, they were just friends. Both of them knew of the dating rule, so why would they go on a date still? It was just a platonic, college-meet-up.
"Great. I'll pick you up here at seven then." he said as he stopped he car.
Without Miyeon realising, they were already by her port. They exchanged numbers, by Jinho's initiative, before they said their goodbyes and Miyeon pushed the door shut.

With heavy steps she walked closer to the door. Her fiddling with the keys were the result of her heavy limbs, and her focus being far away.
Of it was a date, she basically just agreed to cheating. What would Minnie say then? No, it's not a date. But if, had she just destroyed her relationship? Not. A. Date.