Change Pt.3

[MIYEON POV]

"But I want to."

On this moment, all I care about is how long will it take for Minnie's lips to touch mine. It's really mysterious how I forget my limitations when it comes to her.

When she finally kissed me. Our friend's countdown faded in the background. Despite being drunk and barely being able to sit upright, her kiss was gentle and precise. Then she massaged my upper lip between hers. I reciprocated and before I knew it, her tongue is caressing my lips. Just like an instinct, I open my mouth a bit for her. Her tongue playing dances with mine. I can smell the alcohol in her breath but she tasted sweet.

She leaned further towards me, making me lean backwards. Her strong arms supported my back, holding me in place. One thing I'm certain of is this dare lasted longer than 5 seconds.

A moan escaped me and I suddenly pull away. Covering my mouth as if I'll prevent it form being heard when it's already done.

"Excuse me. I have to use the washroom." I'm embrassed. But I pecked Minnie's cheek before I dashed out just to not be rude and let her know that she didn't do anything wrong.

I went straight in Minnie's room, not looking back. I sat at the edge of her bed.

Shit.

Did I just kiss her in front of everybody? And that was not just a simple dare. I was lost in that moment. If nothing distracted me, I might still be there and who knows what we're doing.

I rethink the whole situation. I didn't regret anything, but it's all happening so fast. My mind went on miles on end. After our moment at the park, we haven't talked about what that was. I'm dying to know if that meant anything to her, because it sure did to me.

Back there earlier, maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but Minnie and Soojin were looking at each other while playing Never Have I Ever. A small thought inside me said that maybe they like each other. But Minnie won't kiss me in front for Soojin if she likes her, right? And she promised to tell me whenever she's into someone.

But she is acting a bit weird tonight.

"Aahhhh." A groan at myself. I've been doing this a lot lately, talking and getting frustrated with myself.

The door opened to reveal a drunk Minnie. Her eyes half open, her footsteps heavy, and her movements sloppy.

"Did I take too long?" I asked.

She closed the door behind her, locked it. She approached without taking her eyes off of me. "They called it a night. Went to bed already." Her words slurr.

"Are you okay?" I was about to stand up but she waved at me.

She went in front of me and leaned down. "I'm not satisfied." she whispered in my ear.

My mind went blank. I'm not comprehending anything, until she crashed her lips against mine and just like that, we're on where we left off.

I close my eyes just to feel her more. I sat there immobilised, just letting her take the lead. Her kisses moved down to my neck. I can feel my panties getting wet.

Soft moans echo through the air. She undo my the buttons to my sweater one by one. I'm only wearing a tube and strapless bra inside, I know where this is going. And I'm really craving for it.

"Are you sure abou this? You're drunk." I whispered between moans.

"I am if you are." She said. "Are you?" She stared at me with those dreammy eyes and I nodded in response.