Beer

A/N: I decided the publish this on Wattpad. It's originally on AO3. I hope you enjoy this! Thanks guys. <3

It all starts at their anniversary party.

Jennie Kim sits in front of their dorm's fireplace, a copy of 'To Kill A Mockingbird' on one hand, and hot chocolate on the other. They had finished doing VLive for their fans earlier that afternoon and she'd taken this opportunity to rest before heading to bed.

Of course she had to say goodbye to her book and hot beverage when their youngest barged in the living room with an obnoxiously loud grunt.

"Unnie, why are you still in your pajamas?" Lisa questions. She's wearing shorts, a leather jacket, and a maroon v-neck inside shirt. Jennie blinks at her once and goes back reading.

Not taking her eyes off of the book, she answers. "I'm not aware that I'm not allowed to wear my clothes in our home."

Lisa laughs and plops right beside her. "No, silly. We're going out!"

"Lili, you know I'm not really a very outgoing pers-"

"Unnie? What are you still doing there?" Chaeyoung makes her way to Jennie and raises an eyebrow. Jisoo, their eldest, also emerges from her own room. All three of them are already wearing party clothes, in contrast to Jennie's picked outfit that night.

"What's going on?" Jisoo asks.

"Jennie-unnie is still in her nightgown," Chaeyoung points out.

"We're going out. It's our anniversary so we can't sulk here," Lisa explains.

All three pairs of eyes bore themselves on her and Jennie, even though she hates going out and would really prefer to stay at home, sighs loudly and closes her book. She reluctantly finishes her hot chocolate and stands up.

"Don't make me regret my decision," her cat-like eyes glare at all three members but it's hardly noticeable. Even though she's exchanging her peace and quiet time for a loud and hyped up one, she knows she'll enjoy it with the women she's spending their success with.

Jennie gets changed after 30 minutes ( Lisa groaned every ten, signaling Jennie to fix herself faster ) and goes out to meet the other members.

"Let's go."

Chaeyoung and Jisoo hoots and cheers on her chosen Chanel sweatshirt and high waisted shorts, and Lisa just looks at her softly.

"Aigoo, so cute," she hears Lisa mumble beside her. The youngest grins, places a kiss on her cheek, and holds her hand. "Stay with me all the time, Unnie. We don't need anybody else flocking around you."

Jennie blushes and takes a sneaky glance at Lisa. She admires the Thai's side profile that has become prominent all throughout the years they were together. Lisa was only fifteen when she left her home country, tried learning a new language, and all the while training to debut as a South Korean Idol. Jennie remembers her as a small fearful kid, but determined to reach her goals. When she found Lisa rehearsing a very complicated dance routine on one of YG's dance studios, and perfecting them under an hour, she already knew there and then that she's going to be someone big in the future. Jennie vowed to be there for Lisa, as Lisa vowed to be there with her, too.

"You zoned out," Lisa tugs her arm and leads her inside their van. "You okay? Did we really insist? Would you rather stay here or something, Nini? Please don't be mad. I just want to celebrate with you, guys."