"I still cannot understand how could that happen. They entered my room, stole my stuff, even broke my vase but I didn't even woke up ! What a dead sleep I was having."

"When I said that you wouldn't wake up even if the world ends, I meant that. It's impossible to wake you up, girl, you are sleeping like dead," Sofia replied, taking a sip of her cola.

"Oh, I really hate that."

"No, you really don't need to," Andreas tried to encourage her.

"Did they steal too much ? What exactly did they steal ?"

"You know, they stole not that much. Maybe because they couldn't find the place where my father hides his money, because even I don't know where it is either. They just stole some stuff, my jewerelly and some money I had."

"But now you know, that you should be more careful. You know, fortunately, they were just robbers. What if they were killers ?"

"Are you trying to make her feel better or even worse ?" Andreas frowned, sending super-angry looks to another boy.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. What I was trying to say, is that you are so lucky nothing happened to you." Nicolas tried to fix his words.

"Girl, if you are scared, you can stay at my house," seeing Amilia being scared and terrified, Sofia hugged her, placing head on girl's shoulder.

"I appreciate it so much, but I think I should stay at home, I don't want to leave my father alone," Amilia tried to smile to assure her friends she is ok now. "And besides it all, the police will stay as security for a couple of days around the house, so I think it will be completely safe."

"Great, then we don't need to worry," Nicolas smiled.

"Would you guys like to have a walk ? It's really getting boring in here," Sofia suggested, looking around. The cafe they were sitting in was almost empty, there were only a few people, so it was very calm and boring.

As everyone agreed they walked out of the cafe and were arguing about where they should go for a walk. Andreas kept saying that they need to go to the amusement park, but Nicolas was completely against it. And before the third world war started, Sofia interrupted them both.

"You know what ? Let's just walk to Amilia's house. At least, it will be worthwhile."

"What are you guys going to do in summer ? I mean, the college ends in two weeks, do you have any plans for a summer ?" Andreas asked as they were on their way, walking pass the shops and restaurants .

"Well, I haven't plan anything yet. But one thing I know for sure, I wanna travel. I don't want to spend the whole summer in here," Nicolas replied first without even thinking.

"Urgh, you are so boring," the other guy rolled his eyes.

"So is you."

"And after this you are asking me, why I am shipping them ?" Sofia turned to Amilia, who was trying so hard not to laugh at the little arguement of these two guys.

"Girl, are you kidding ? Shipping me with him ?" Andreas looked in disguested way at Nicolas. "I mean, with HIM ? And how many times do I have to tell you that I am completely straight ?"

"You know what ?" Nicolas raised his right brow, looking at his friend, "I don't mind it. She can ship anyone she wants, so that's completely ok, it's just her imagination. And i just want to make one thing clear, I'm way too good for you, Andreas."

The other guy rolled his eyes in reply, "Shut the fuck up."

"Hey guys, do you see that crowd of people over there ?" Amilia pointed at the people, who were standing at the edge of the street, probably watching something.