It took Amilia an hour to explain Sofia who saw her coming with Damiano who exactly he was and why he came with her. Then the girl explained where she was and have already gaven her present because the other girl was super excited. And finally the rest of the night they spent trying to cook Sofia's birthday cake which was pure mess. But it's ok as they spent great time together.

In the morning Nicolas and Andreas came to Sofia's home to congratulate her and they brought a cake with them. Well, they dropped it on Amilia's head because of the arguement about who should carry the cake. That was a start of a new arguement about who is guilty. And then they both were ripped by Amilia.

After Amilia had a shower and the boys came back to the life, they decided to spend Sofia's birthday at the bar. They weren't really fans of bar-parties but today they definetely have that mood so that was the plan of celebrating. Of course it was Nicolas' idea and of course Andreas was against it and once again of course they started an arguement. It already became a tradition. There were not any single day without their arguement.

To solve the problem and end the arguement Sofia shouted at them both and told to do whatever she says. After that they finally shut up and stayed calm all the way to the bar. That was pure magic or, how Amilia calls it "Sofia's effect".

"Remember one thing: do not be super drunk, so we can return home without any difficulties," Sofia warned them as they entered the bar. They all nodded in reply and headed to the bar counter.

There already were a lot of people who were dancing in the middle of the bar, so it was a little hard to reach the bar counter. The music were so loud, the people were so drunk and active and the atmosphere was really festive.

"What are you going to drink ?" Nicolas shouted so the guys could hear him.

The guys ordered some drinks and after that they headed to the dance floor. Of course, being a super-correct dude and introvert, Andreas rejected that idea in the beginning, but then, nobody knows how, Nicolas convinced him and they didn't even argued. That was a shook.

"Are you having fun ?" Sofia smiled as danced and asked Amilia.

"Yeah, it was a good idea to come here," she replied, smiling back to her friend.

The girls were dancing and having a lot of fun on the dance floor, but they lost out of sight Nicolas and Andreas. Thinking that the boys were somewhere on the sidelines or were simply lost in a crowd of people, they did not betray this value and just continued to enjoy the evening .

"I'll go get myself something to drink, do you want anything ?" Sofia asked Amilia and she nodded in reply.

As Sofia disappeared out o Amilia's sight, she felt not that comfortable to dance alone in a crowd of strangers. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Nicholas and Andreas, who were sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room, and was about to head towards them, but her plans were thwarted by a man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stood on her way. Looking into his face and recognizing him, the girl's eyes widened and it is not clear why her blood boiled with anger. It was Damiano, and he was looking down at Amilia with a wide smile.

"What the hell are you doing here ? Now I'm completely sure that you are maniac and you are following me !" She shouted at him, but he just laughed in reply.

"Oh, girl, of course it's not true ! I'm doing the same as you, I'm just having fun with my friends," he pointed at the girl and two guys with whom he played music in the streets and who were also in the crowd. "I didn't even know you were here, but I believe that this is the fate," he smiled again.

"Oh, god," Amilia sighed as she rolled her eyes and looked in other direction. She wanted to get rid of Damiano, but she also knew he won't let her go that easy.

"Hey, am I that ugly that you can't even look at my face ?"

"What ?" Amilia frowned and looked back at him. No. He wasn't ugly at all, on the contrary, he was somewhat even handsome and attractive.

"Don't act like you didn't hear me," the boy rolled his eyes.

"Just leave me, I don't have time to spend on you, I need to find my friend," Amilia nudged Damiano to the side, trying to squeeze forward.

"Why are you like this ? I don't even said you anything, but you hate me."

"Well, maybe because you fucking scared me then in the park ? Or don't you remember that ?"

"Of course I remember, but my purpose was not to scare you, I just wanted get to know you and become friends," he smiled again. Suddenly Amilia felt guilty, but she didn't even understand why. Maybe because all this time she was acting so rude towards Damiano. But she doesn't think she was rude, she thinks that she acted like she might.

"Why ? What do you need to become friends with me for ?" She looked at him in disbelief, trying to understand his thoughts. But of course, it was impossible.

"I don't really know, I just thought you'll be a great friend," he shrugged smiling again.

"I don't really believe you. That sounds so stupid," the girl answered looking around and not seeing her friends, "I think my friends are outside waiting for me, so just leave me, I'll go."

Amilia struggled to get through the huge number of people on the dance floor, besides feeling that Damiano was following her anyway. She was thinking about what will happen if they become friends. Like real friends. No, no, there is no way she'll become friends with no one other but Damiano.

"Why are you keep following me ? Didn't you understand what I said ?" leaving the crowd and finding herself at the exit, she turned around and realized that she was right, he followed her.

"Because I just wanna prove you that I'm not really that bad. Maybe you could give me a chance. Please." He looked at her with beggin eyes trying to make her soften.

Looking around Amilia found that her friends weren't outside. Did they leave without her ? No, of course they won't, so she thought they hid somewhere inside. Damiano was still standing in front of the girl and waiting her to do something. But she was just standing in silent and thinking about something.

"Hey, are you ok ?" the boy asked seeing Amilia this calm for the first time.

"You know what ?" she said a few moments later.

"What ?"

"Maybe... Maybe you're right. Maybe we can be friends."

Tough Damiano was so excited to hear these words he was shocked. Amilia was too calm and she even smiled at him with a soft smile, which made him completely lost. Of course he was happy by the turn of events but he didn't really know how to react. Was she serious ? Maybe she was kidding ?

"Aren't you happy ? Isn't it that what you need ?" the girl asked seeing Damiano being in disbelief. She probably didn't even know why she decided to give him a chance.

"Oh, of course, I'm super happy, but it happened so unexpected," he smiled taking a step closer.

"Great. Prove me, that you are a good friend."

"I'll prove it, don't worry."