"I'm so done with you," exhausted, Victoria said and lied on her side of bed. "Tell me, how many times have we almost got caught ?"

"Well, the key word is 'almost'," Ethan shrugged, lying next to her. "We haven't got caught, again. So you don't need to worry".

"Are you kidding ? We must be very careful ! What will happen to us if they catch us ? Have you thought about it ?"

"No, I'm trying to be positive."

"Oh Gosh."

It was another day of their robbing life. And of course, neither of them listened to Victoria's warnings again. This time they almost got caught because of Ethan, who decided to eat a slice of piza, which was left in the kitchen. As always, Victoria got very angry, because the hosts noticed them.

Damiano and Thomas burst out laughing, watching the others' talk. Victoria raised her head, gave them one of her scary looks and they shut up immediately. They were feeling very tired and the only thing they really needed right now is to sleep. No, not only sleep. Maybe, some drugs too.

"There's nothing left," Victoria answered when Thomas asked her about that, "And we don't have enough money yet to get some."

"I feel like I'm dying," Damiano exclaimed, falling on his bed, "We need to do something."

"Can't we borrow a little ?" Ethan asked in a low voice.

"This bitch Gabriel never lends anything to anyone. Not even for his brother. Do you think we can ask him for that ?" Victoria answered, being disappointed not less than the others.

"Just kill me then, please."

"We must be a little bit more patient. I think after tomorrow's 'concert' we'll have enough money." Victoria said, slowly falling asleep.

So the only thing they could do was playing some music. They are playing it in front of the bar, host of which supports their art and sometimes help them. But yeah, the money they get from the music isn't enough for drugs. That's why they started robbing. They thought it was the only way to solve their problems.

They moved from Milan to Paris about half a year ago. They tried to find themselves some work, so they can earn money to buy drugs, but every time their bosses found out about their drug addiction, they instantly fired them. And the last thing they could do to get money was robbing. So that's how it all started.

When Damiano noticed that everybody fell asleep, he took his black leather jacket and got a piece of paper out of its pocket. It was the photo he had stole that night. He don't know yet, why the hell he did that, but he knew that he was blown away by that girl's beauty.

When he saw that girl a few days ago, listening to their music, he felt like he almost died. He couldn't take his eyes off her, he really tried to do that, so she didn't think that he is strange or insane or something like that. Well, maybe he is. But what else can he do ? Never in his life any girls could make an effect on him by only their appearance. Well, untill that day when he met her.

He couldn't help himself but smiled while watching at her beautiful smile. She was smiling wide on the photo, hugging her friend. He recognized her friend too. It was the same girl who was with Amilia that day. Damiano found it very unusual, that he felt satisfied every time he looked at her photo.

It was like drug. You feel very satisfied, when you get it. The same was with photo. It was a little bit strange, well, let's be honest, very strange, but he didn't care. He knew there was something special about this girl what he didn't know yet. But he will.

Damiano knew that he is not right person at all, he knew that he shouldn't even talk to Amilia if they met, but he couldn't stop himself of thinking about that. He knew he could ruin this fragile girl, he knew he could turn her whole life upside down, but yet he did want to connect with her somehow. Yes, that is so selfish. But he never said he wasn't selfish.

Damiano looked at the photo for the last time before placing it back to the pocket of jacket where from he got it out. He lied on the bed, still dreaming about Amilia. Yes, that sounds pretty weird, but this is what it is. He was so obsessed.

.

"Girl, you really need to relax." Sofia said in a worried voice, seeing how Amilia's behaivor changed after the day they found out the photo was stolen too.

"No, everything is completely ok." Amilia said in reply, staying wrapped in a blanket and sitting on the bathroom floor.

"Are you sure about that ? You are spending all of your time in the bathroom, even sleeping here ! You are closing all of the doors and windows of the house, checking them then million times. Are you sure you are good ?"

Sofia looked at her friend, who was very anxious and nervous all the time. She doesn't even eat anything, she hardly steps out of the bathroom and she is always sitting here, wrapped in a blanket. Amilia was scared. And Sofia was afraid that something's going to happen with her friend. If she continues behaiving like this, she may have a mental disorder.

"Why are you doing it, Amilia ? Why can't you sleep in other place if you don't want to sleep in your room ? Why bathroom ?"

"No ! No other room ! They stole my photo, do you think it's normal ? Maybe their purpose was me, not robbing ! If not, then why the hell they needed my photo ?"

"Amilia, calm down, please. Maybe hey took it be the accident ?"

"Are you kidding ? How the hell could they do that by the accident ? It was above my bed !" Amilia was almost crying, her voice cracked. "What if they return ? What if they do something to me ?"

"No, no, no, girl, it won't happen ! They are not going to return, believe me," Sofia hugged her, trying to make her calm down.

"You have no guarantee for that. Neither you nor me." Amilia's voice was shaking and suddenly she started crying. All this stuff made her having a mental breakdown.

"I'm sorry, Amilia," Sofia continued hugging her friend, not knowing what to do to calm her down. "Listen, what if you move to my house ? It's the only thing I can do for you."

"I don't know, Sofia. I can't leave my father alone, I have already told you that."

"You don't even step out of the bathroom, don't even know whether your father is at home or not and don't even see him. I don't think it will make a big difference if you move to me."

"But what..." Amilia wanted to say something, but before she could continue, Sofia cut her off.

"Listen, stop saying 'but' and overthinking all this stuff. Your father hired security guards who stand all around the house, so nothing's going to happen. Nothing is going to happen even with you if you continue to live as ypu did before, but if you are that scared and anxious, you need to move to me, so you can be a little bit relaxed. I'm so worried about you, Amilia, and if you do not calm down even a little bit, then it can have a bad effect on you."

Amilia felt bad for making Sofia worry that much. Maybe she was right. Maybe she was overthinking everything too much. And maybe it wasn't as scary as it seemed to her. She tried to smile and hugged Sofia tightly, what made the other girl laugh. Hearing her laughing Amilia laughed too. And it made them both relaxed a little bit.

"Maybe you are right. Maybe I really need to move to your house."

"Oh God, finally," Sofia smiled, taking the girl out of the bathroom. "Welcome back to the world, Amilia !"

"Stop it, girl," Amilia laughed.

"Alright, now start packing your stuff. I think we can go out in the evening with Andrea and Nicolas, what do you think ?"

"I don't know... Maybe yes ?"

"Awesome ! Nicolas told me those guys we have seen a few day ago are giving those mini-concerts every day, so we can go there and listen to it, if you want to."

"Sure, why not ?" Amilia smiled, packing her clothes while Sofia was suggesting what they can do tonight. "Stop talking that much and come and help instead."

"Oh shut up, I'm not talking too much."

a/n: WOW GUYS WE HAVE ALREADY REACHED 3K VIEWS, THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Please, don't forget to leave your comments and vote for the chapters. all the love, xx !!