Victoria woke up in the middle of the night with a great desire to drink some water. She thought that all the boys are sleeping, but she understood she got it wrong when she noticed the light burning in the kitchen. Somebody was awake.

When the girl entered the room she noticed Damiano, who was sitting at the table with something in his right hand, which Victoria thought was photo, and smoking pot with other hand. As soon as he noticed he was not alone anymore, he hurried up to hide the photo.

"What's going on ? Are you ok ?" Victoria asked, looking alarmingly at her friend. He was not good at all.

"Yeah, everything is ok. Why did you wake up ? Did you have a nightmare or what ?"

"No, no, nothing like that. Just wanted to drink some water," she took a glass from the top shelf and poured some water into it. "Now tell me the truth. You are not good. What had happened ?"

"Nothing," Damiano answered calmly, keeping his head down and not even looking at the girl in front of him.

"Stop lying. What was the photo you held in hand before I entered ?" Victoria drank the water and then sat near the guy. "You know you can tell me everything ?"

"I know."

"Then go on. It will make you feel better, I promise."

Damiano sighed but understood that Victoria was right. "Well, let me show you," he took out the photo he hid before and handed the photo to the girl. Victoria took it and her eyes widened when she recognized those girls on the photo.

"Aren't they the girls we talked with a few days ago ?" She asked him to make sure he did not confuse them with someone else. Damiano nodded in reply. "Wow. Did you fall for one of them ?"

"I don't know. But I can't stop myself from looking at her since the day I first saw her," the boy shrugged, continuing to smoke pot.

"Which one of them ?"

"The one with straight hair. Amilia." He said with a soft voice and leaned back on the chair.

"Alright, I got it. But tell me this: how did you get this photo and where from have you learned her name ?" Victoria still was in confision. She needed Damiano to tell everything her, but she also knew he won't do that if she don't ask.

"Well, that is actually very weird," the guy sighed. "Remember when we almost got caught while robbing because of me, when I broke a vase ?" Victoria nodded. "That was her house and I was in her room. That is when and how I first saw her."

"Oh my freaking god," the girl shook her head. "You fell for the girl whose house we robbed. Wow, that is something new."

"And I met her today," he decided to tell her the things happened in the park. "She was alone and I tried to talk to her."

"What did you say her ?"

"I said I wanted to be her friend," he shrugged and Victoria laughed. Seeing the girl laughing made Damiano laugh too.

"Really, Damiano ? Friends ?" She said with a smile. "That is the most stupid attempt to get closer with someone."

"I know," He laughed again. "But she said she will never be friends with me."

"What ?" Victoria frowned. "Why did she say that ?"

"She said our levels are too different. I'm just a street musician," Damiano's face became morose again.

"I can't believe she tell you that. She is just a bitch," Victoria was really getting angry. "I'm so sorry, Damiano."

"No, everything is ok. Or maybe will be. Or maybe I want to believe it will," he sighed.