Chapter 1 how it all started

POV : So I will tell u a story about how i met your father.
I was walking in Italy in 2016 with my family when we saw a band on the streets I stood there and I was listening to them for a bit and I liked them.I was thinking of starting my own band because they looked so cool i play a little electric gitar and my friend can sing a bit while i was singing I noticed the lead singer of the band smirking at me and I blushed I looked at the bassist who was shaking her head she looked cute but before i could even say something my mother yelled my name I needed to go I couldn't stop thinking about him I thought I would never see him again.

One year later.. me and my friend and an other friend had our own band now named "solskin" wich means sunshine in danish we we we're going to x factor and hoped we would win.
In x-factor..
The band i saw in Italy was there to i was nervous they were even better as I remembered. It was our turn now My back was sweating I could hear my heart bouncing my heavy breathing. I heard the drums in the back banging thru my ears. While i was singing and playing the electric gitar the light was blinding my eyes I heard the crowd screaming and hyping us up it was amazing when our song ended it was quiet the only thing I could hear is my sweat dripping. I was so nervous but it was an amazing experience. Måneskin wich is the name of the Italian band ended second we ended fourth I didn't got the change to talk to them again.

3years later..
We, solskin our band was invited for the Eurovisie Song Contest i was so exited but so nervous.My friends lexi , sam and I arrived we are so exited i was jumping and bouncing sweating it was so overwhelming I can't wait to see the other candidates.I think I see a band coming out of a van.They are here to for the esc too.
Its a band from Italy they have the flag on there van could it be? No..right?
*they are so hot who are they?  *
I was zoning out i was staring at them I couldn't look away .
Are you coming ? Asked my friend I snapped out of my daydreaming.
Yeah i am coming I think I am going to the restroom I will be back wait for me inside.
While I was walking to the toilet I heard a voice.
"ti sembra perso bisogno di aiuto ?"he said.
*I couldn't believe my eyes it was him the lead singer i thought i would never see him again would he be here for the Eurovision Song Contest?*