Let Them Eat Cake (part 7)

He held me down on my armpits and lifted me up slowly this time. I took this opportunity to look at his face. He had white flat top hair, with blue neon colored ends. His facial structure was odd, to the extend it almost seemed alien. His head forehead was big, really big. He got a small pointy chin covered with a white beard. His pupils were red. I heard of surgeries done to people. Eye surgery (for the sake of aesthetic, they had their pupils dyed. I do not find them good looking, but scary. Once, my friend had his dyed in rainbow color. He told me it hurts so bad, but he never regretted it.), head surgery (In the past it was considered odd to do so. But it became what we so call fashion.), Ear surgery, Mouth surgery and the list goes on and on. It's funny how all those surgeries that I mentioned were all for the looks. People actually think that by making your head a giant bubble, elongating your ears and dying your pupils will make you look cooler or prettier. But I hated it. So did my parents.

One time, my sister wanted to impress Christian by dying her pupils green (christian's favorite color). She chose her pupils because she didn't want anything too noticeable as all the surgical changes were permanent. So, she sat our parents tight in their chairs that night during dinner as she always does to convince them to get her something. Talked real sweet about how that she needed it. She gave them those puppy eyes. But Failed. Our parents hated cosmetic changes, they said it was unnatural and it covers who we really are. I couldn't agree more. Luckily my sister listened and I don't have to be haunted by the irritation I will have whenever I see her eyes. 

He helped me outside the room and through the metal door. We reached this long white hallway perpendicular to the room, I was held captive in. The Hallway was much Warmer, white lights from the ceiling illuminated the floor and the walls of white tiles, like the one used in bathrooms.  

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Why are you helping escape?" 

"I told you. You wasn't held captive. We just thought you would do the same as..." The man said before he was interrupted by the sound of gun shots. 

"Stay here!" It was an order. Given by a person I don't even know his name of.