shrex!

shrek was taking a walk in his swamp when he saw someone invading his swamp! but he didn't yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP" like he always does. he instead walked up to the stranger and realized OMG! its sans undertale! the super hot boy he's had a crush on since middle school! shrek felt his pp slowly go up. the skeleton looked at shrek and bit his lip and said "SHEEEEEESH baby girl u looking fine" 

OMG! did SANS UNDERTALE. my CRUSH. just flirt with me??? shrek thought. "ayo momma can i take you out for a date??" sans undertale said. "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ur-re... sansy-kun...." replied shrek. "aight, ill pick you up at 8 tomorrow" said sans undertale. 

time skip :)

shrek had been laying in his room all day touching him pp. he couldn't wait to go on a DATE with his crush. this was a dream cum true. the next day he woke up and got dressed. he wore a crop top with some skinny jeans and left. he was so exited that he didn't even eat. he knew he'd already be full soon :)

 when it was 8pm, sans arrived outside his home in a white van. "ayo cop a seat in the back, we gon go to the grillby's" sans said. shrek happily jumped into the back as they drove off. shrek noticed there were some suspiciously corpse-shaped bags in the back of the van, but he didn't question it. they arrived at the grillbys and both  got super drunk. "waaanna go back to my plaaaaace?" sans said, obviously drunk. "o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okayyyyyy......" said shrek. sans drove, still drunk. he hit and ran multiple people and probably murdered 12 families. but the worst crime of all, he ran a red light, TWICE!!

when they went inside sans home, sans pushed shrek against the wall and started to make out wiht him. sans said "ay baby mama girl i have a BONEr, lets move this to my room" said sans. "ok daddy" said shrek. sans carried shrek upstairs into the bedroom. they went onto the bed and did ANAL!!

shrek woke up the next day with a pounding headache. he didn't remember anything that happened yesterday. he looked to his side and realized that SANS UNDERTALE HIS CRUSH was sleeping next to him. OMG!! now i remember! shrek thought. last night he did the super mario dance with SANS UNDERTALE HIS CRUSH!! sans woke up and kissed shrek again. but their lips parted when they heard a doorbell ring. sans's eyes widened and he grabbed a glock from under his sweaty bed. "s-s-s-s-s-s-sansy-poo, where are you going with a gun?" shrek said. "ayo don't worry about it babe." said sans. sans looked thru the peep hole in the door and saw a swat team preparing for a raid. "FBI OPEN UP" the swat team yelled. shrek followed sans down the stairs "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sansy-kun, what are they doing outside the house?!" shrek said. 

sans put the glock in his pocket and smashed a window with his fists. he grabbed shrek, still in his underwear, and ran out the window. but a k-9 dog ran after them and tackled them to the ground! "sans unertale, you are being arrested for illegal trading of methamphetamine and the murder of 43 adopted children and 12 families." 

what??!? shrek thought. i-i-i'm in l-love with a-a- c-c-criminal!! 

"s-sansy, even though you are a c-criminal, ill still love you no matter what" said shrek

"I SAID YOU CALL ME DADDY STUPID BITCH" replied sans 

"s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry d-daddy.." shrek said. 

shrek and sans when to jail and when they were in the prison showers sans accidentally killed shrek by filling his mouth with so much semen that he suffocated and died. 

the end!!