dungeons and Nightmares (littlenighmaresII)

Author's note
This is more of a summary of the characters and their world then an actual story. (I guess I could call this a work sheet?) Anyway back to it👁️‍🗨️

👁️🌸👁️🌸👁️🌸👁️🌸👁️🌸👁️🌸👁️🌸
______________________________________
👁️⚪👁️⚪👁️⚪👁️⚪👁️⚪👁️⚪👁️⚪

Mono:
(human squire)
(assumed dead prince)
(fives missing little brother)
(he doesn't know he's royalty)
_______________________________________

Six:
(the lady's daughter)
(the night princess)
she is named six because the lady's husband (now deceased or missing) favorite number was six
(and he was opssessed over the number to the point it got annoying, will i build apon this idea more? idk)
_______________________________________
Rk/Raphael Arcway:
(nome Prince)
(his name will not be runaway kid in this fic his name is raphael arcway yeah I know its odd but it's all i could come up with at the time)
_______________________________________
Five?
(I don't know if this name cannon but whatever)
(forgotten human princess)
(monos secret sister)
(she also has a small crush on the nome Prince)
(the prince visits the orphanage she lives at occasionally to play with the other kids who don't have parents though he keeps his identity a secret)
_______________________________________
The lady:
(Six is not the lady in this fic)
(Lady is the night queen)
(her name is off limits so her people mostly called her "you're highness")
_______________________________________
Mono:
(I however am making mono thin man)
Thin man is what mono becomes after being forsed to consume monster blood.
(Don't look at me that way I'm still buffing the story out I am not even sure I am going to keep this or cut it out of the story entirely)
_______________________________________
(Six is not a canabal, her people eat strictly magical animals. ordinary animas can't sedate their hunger because there isn't enough magic in the meat, it isn't healthy for her people if they don't get enough magic and calories in their diet. if one of her people were to attempt to live off of normal animals they would grow skinny and malnourished because of the lack of magic)

Ther bodies need a constant intake of magic, though they can eat everything including vegetables though they prefer meat.

Six and rk do not get along

(No she doesn't eat him in this fic, though she came vary close to it, it wasn't her fault though. Keep reading all you'll find out why)

Six likes nomes but she trys to keep a distance, (nomes to her people are like pets, they take care of these nomes and pamper them almost like a human does a cat. they put them in outfits and they take them for walks all that good stuff) six isn't allowed to have pets so when she comes across a Stray she takes it to a shelter or just leaves it alone. gnomes are easy to get attached to and she doesn't want to risk it.
For the most part the nomes don't seem to mind it, they rather like being pampered plus they are slippery creatures so they can leave whenever they want, just choose not to

Rk doesn't like this, he is the prince of nomes and this fact unerved him when he found out "nomes are not pets!" He would argue, "they are people just like you!" But what he fails to realize is that the nomes know purfectly well there being treated like pets, and they still make no move to leave.

(😏 Hahaaa~ wat chu talking bout leave! Here I don't have to work for 💩!
And they still give me stuff! Yu do wat yu want but I am stayn here. Dis is da life😂)

(Sorry I'll get back to work)

However there are special circumstances, sixs people are not perfect and with that they have people using the nomes as guinea pigs and experimenting on them and mistreating them for their own personal pleasure, this does not go unnoticed though there have been others trying to stop people like this, but people like them usually keep well under wraps so they are hard to find and the world is a bit to big for a full search.