01 | the temptress 🔥

Put y'all seatbelts on 😏

Smut, smut, and more SMUT! Enjoy it though, because there won't be any for a bit 😈. It won't be for too long tho. Please don't come at me with pitchforks 😂

With that being said, I present to you The Temptress.

____________________

Ever since I was a little girl, mama would always tell me how pretty I am

Ever since I was a little girl, mama would always tell me how pretty I am. Her beautiful daughter. Her little sunshine. She believed that I would do great things when I grew up. That I'd be a star.

If only she can see me now.

In a way, I had become a star. Just not in the way she expected. I became an internet star. A sensation. A sight for the entire world to see. I am The Temptress. The female phenomenon that brings pleasure to both men and women.

"Oh shit," the redhead beneath me moans loudly. Such a greedy little thing, arching her hips and giving me more access to assault her pussy with my mouth and fingers. My mouth tightens around her clit and I curl my fingers inside her until I nail her sweet spot.

"You like that?" I smile, moving my fingers inside her faster. My pussy is incredibly wet, full with satisfaction as I watch her lose her mind.

She nods her head, eyes squeezed shut as she begs me for more. I give her everything I have, enjoying the moans that she rewards me with. I am unaware of how long I had her like this, quivering beneath me as she came over and over again. I just know that I want to devour her until she comes again.

I press my fingers deeper into her, swirling my tongue over her clit and her thighs clamp around my head as she cums again, crying out my stage name. "Winter."

I pull away, smirking as I lick her essence off of my lips. My hands drag up to her thigh and I push it against her chest, settling myself between her legs. I adjust my weight until my core presses up against her own. The sensation has my back arching, my moan shooting out in the air.