02 | the temptress

He lets out a deep hum as my walls squeeze him tight, pulling against him every time he pulls out to slam back in

He lets out a deep hum as my walls squeeze him tight, pulling against him every time he pulls out to slam back in. His hand is wrapped tightly around the back of my neck as he fucks me into the bed. The pace is hard and rough, but grinding and deep, so deep that my toes curl.

My eyes roll back when the head of his dick grazes over the sweet spot inside me, an intense wave of pleasure curling up my spine. I learned quickly that Angelo had an insane amount of stamina. I was half asleep when I was woken up by his tongue sliding through my folds, eager to make me cum again.

"Right there?" He hums lowly in my ear and I cry out in response.

"Tell me, beautiful." His thrusts become deeper and slower as he pulls my hair back, making my entire body tremble.

"Yes, oh god," I choke out, bucking my hips up at him as he increases the pace.

Snap out of it.

It has almost been a week since my night with Angelo. I was so sore I had to mark myself as 'temporarily unavailable' on my website. My thighs clench just thinking about our night together. No one dominates me. Ever. The Temptress doesn't submit to anyone and yet I succumbed to him easily. Let him use my body as he pleased. It's a dangerous thing, and so is he.

Unlocking my door, I enter my penthouse, slamming the door a little harder than I mean to. I can't get him out of my fucking head and it is irritating me. I throw my keys on the kitchen counter, letting out a frustrated sigh as I make my way to my bedroom.

There's silence, and then, I feel the air shift. Stopping in my tracks, my heart nearly leaps out of chest when I notice a figure in my peripheral vision. My guard goes up as I quickly whip out my gun from my bag, pointing it at the figure sitting on my couch. I finally get a good look, my eyes widening when I notice who it is. Angelo stands up from the couch, shooting me a small smile that makes me want to slap it off his face.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" I shout at him, watching him cautiously.

"I broke in," he casually says as he starts to walk towards me.

"Get the fuck out before I shoot you," I say sternly, clicking the safety of the gun off as I glare at him. If he tries anything, I won't hesitate to defend myself. I don't need another crazy client on my hands.

I can shoot him at any moment but he remains unfazed, staring at me with a small smirk. He moves fast, rushing up and disarming me within seconds, leaving me completely baffled.

"Is that any way to treat an old friend, Winter?" He tuts, dropping the gun on the floor and kicking it away. "Or should I say...Amora," he pulls me against him, his gaze now heavy as my real name falls from his lips.

I frown, stepping back in disbelief as I shake my head. No. It can't be him. There is only one other person that knows my true name.

His gaze on me hardens, sensing my doubt and he grabs my forearm, turning it over to reveal the scar on my wrist. He places his next to mine and I follow the veins up his arm, stopping once I see it. A scar in the upper corner on his wrist. An X that resembles mine.