Why Saga hates Ruki:

*A/N: This is a small one-shot that connects to 'A GazettE Thing'. It explains Saga's dislike of Ruki and how it came about. After I finish 'A GazettE Thing' I will start a sequel that revolves around Alice Nine and ~^SPOILER^~ one of the members relationship with one of the GazettE's member. It is a link between 'A GazettE Thing' and the sequel. Anyway, enjoy! - filthinthebeauty*

Shou’s POV:

Saga hung up the phone.

“Who was that?” He asked the bassist.

“Ko-… Uruha.” Replied the brown haired bassist.

Shou smiled inwardly to his self. The bassist was infatuated with the honey blonde guitarist. Well he’s not a honey blonde any more, but he was when it first started. Back in 2004, when they had just started they had met the GazettE. They had signed to the PS Company and shared the building with the talented other band. Shou remembered the time they had first met vividly.

Flashback ~ 2004 ~:

“So what do ya thi…”Shou broke off as he walked straight into someone. 

“I’m so sorry.” He apologized as that someone picked him up off the ground.

“It’s alright.” The short blonde smiled at him.

Shou’s heart stopped. He was gorgeous.

“You must be the new band.” His honey blonde companion commented.

Shou nodded and bowed. “I’m Shou.”

Saga bowed too. “I’m Saga. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too!” The honey blonde said enthusiastically. “I’m Uruha and this is Ruki.”

Shou eyed Ruki. The small blonde was wearing a heavy black & white jacket and matching pants. His white blonde hair stuck up in spikes, eyes were heavily lined and his neck had stripes running down it. The honeyed blonde was wearing an outfit of purple leather that revealed his creamy stomach and thighs, his hair pinned up, with a few loose strands hanging down the front. 

“What do you play?” Uruha asked.

“B-bass.” Saga stuttered as he looked up from Uruha’s thighs.

Shou smirked at his friend. “I do the vocals.”

Ruki’s eyes lit up. “Me too!” 

He smiled. Ruki was adorable.

“I play guitar.” Uruha said smiling at Saga.

“Ru! Uru!” A voice called.

The four turned around to see a man with black and red hair walking towards them.

“This is Aoi. Our other guitarist.” Ruki gestured.

The raven nodded and slung an arm over the small blondes shoulders.“Kai’s looking for you too. He wants you to review Zetsu.” 

Ruki nodded and sighed. “It was nice meeting you Saga, Shou.”

He turned and let the raven lead him away.

“Bye!” Uruha waved, curling his fingers as he bounced after the other two. 

“He’s hot!”Shou and Saga said at the exact same time.

“Ruki is isn’t he?” Shou said smiling dreamily.

“Ewww… Not the shorty. Uruha.” Saga corrected.