Apology

*Takanori Matsumoto (Ruki) & Kouyou Takashima (Uruha)*

Content: PG, Self harm, depression, mentioned yaoi

{I do not own the GazettE, just the story}

'Dear Takanori Matsumoto, Ruki,

Please do not cry for me as you read this letter. I know you love me and you want me back, but I don't know if my feelings are the same.

I used to love what we had, our relationship, everything, especially you. You were everything to me. I don't know what made us break up, maybe it was my insecurity, my lack of trust. But whatever it was, whatever reason it was for. I lost the best thing I ever had.

Maybe I still do have feelings for you, but it wouldn't be fair to the both of us if they weren't real.

But just know one thing, you are one of my most trusted friends, even though we are not in a relationship you will always be my strength, my constant, someone who I can rely on to be there for me, when I need you the most.

The one thing I do miss, is kissing you. Our kiss, it still makes me smile.

Now I'm not proud that I self harm, but Taka I can't stop. Kai is trying to help me through it, but our drummer, our leader can not help me with everything.

Taka when I go, will you promise me that you won't grieve. That you'll continue the band with the others and try and live your life to the full.

Yours truly,
Kouyou Takashima, Uruha.

P.S. I love you xoxo, goodnight.'

Teardrops hit the letter as he read it. Ruki couldn't help it. Even though Uruha told him not to cry, Ruki could not help but to cry for his once lover. Grabbing his keys Ruki ran down the steps to his car, driving as fast as he could to Uruha's place.

"Please, don't let me be too late..." Ruki cried as he flung the door of Uruha's apartment open.

Rushing into the bedroom he saw Uruha huddled in the corner, a blade sat next to him, his clothes covered in blood. Ruki ran over to him and tilted his head up, and forcefully kissed his ex lover on the mouth. He was surprised as he felt a weak response.

"Oh, Kou, I thought I had lost you forever." Ruki murmured into Uruha's dark brown hair.

"I'll always be with you, Taka." Uruha replied softly as Ruki pulled out his phone and dialed the ambulance number.