Drummers Plans

*A/N: TheGazettEFanatic's Prompt #4 : Food Kink: Eating food such as oysters, figs, banana's, etc., with the purpose and intent of arousing someone. One can also use foods during the sexual act. Penetrating or smearing it on the skin/genitals would fall within the boundaries. There's also figging- the act of peeling and inserting ginger into a person's body, which was used as a punishment in ancient times. The link can be found here > (http://www.wattpad.com/116857937-kink-writing-prompts-prompt-4). [Suggested by NoType_.]. Fandom: Sixth Guns (the GazettE). Pairing: Uruha x Kai. Sorry this took so long to write, hope you enjoy! :D*

~ I do not own the GazettE, this is fictional. ~

Kai's POV:

He leaned against Uruha as they posed for a photo with Yoshiki. The guitarist was smiling more than Kai had seen him do in a while. Uruha had been down for the past few weeks and the drummer had no idea why.

"You play drums very well Kai." Yoshiki smiled.

"Huh?" Kai asked not hearing what the older man had said. "Sorry, I missed that."

Yoshiki gave a deep laugh, and pulled him aside.

"So which one is your lover? Hmm... The pouty vocalist? No... Wait... Him..."

Yoshiki pointed to Uruha and Kai blushed. The guitarists bare thighs were peaking out from underneath his long coat. It was such a beautiful sight.

"It's the sad one, isn't it?" The older drummer murmured.

Kai nodded. "Yeah, but how did you know?"

Yoshiki sat down on a couch and Kai sat down next to him.

"At some point in their life you'll fall in love with one of your band members, but it's entirely up to you if you act upon those emotions or not." Yoshiki became lost in his thoughts. "Hideto... I do believe his death was unintentional, but... Well I cannot change the past, and one thing I wouldn't change was my love for him, and all those nights we spent together."

"Y-you loved hide?" Kai asked half shocked.

Yoshiki nodded shyly.

The younger drummer sighed. "Would you have any ideas of what I could do to make him happy? He has just been so sad these past few months."

Yoshiki gave him a sly smile before whispering. "Hide loved this..."

- - - - - - - - - -

Uruha's POV:

Kai had disappeared with Yoshiki after the photo. Probably to talk leader and drum stuff. Uruha huffed and decided to head home, he was tired anyway and really wanted to take the outfit off. Heading to the change room he noticed his bag & his clothes were gone, but his key's were on the table. Shaking his head in annoyance at one of Aoi's practical jokes he grabbed his keys and headed outside to his car. The traffic was fairly heavy so it took the guitarist a long time to get home, huffing in annoyance along the way. He unlocked his door to find his bag and clothes sitting in the doorway. Uruha frowned. How the hell did Aoi get the clothes in here? The other guitarist didn't have any keys to get in, unless he used Kai's spare. The drummer was the only other member to have a key to his apartment. Too tired to care he stepped over the clothes and shut the door. He just wanted to get out of his Pledge outfit. Flicking the light on to the kitchen, he noticed a couple of bags of groceries sitting on the kitchen bench. Things were getting to weird tonight. He unpacked the bags and stumbled across a box of flavoured condoms. Blushing he threw them back in the bag. Kai had obviously been shopping, he was the one who was into that stuff, that was the only logical reason for them to be in the grocery bags.