Kouki x Kai

*GazettE (Kai, Aoi, Ruki, Reita, Uruha) & D=Out (Koukui, Ibuki, Hikaru, Reika, Minase)*

Content: Kai x Kouki. Rated G

{ I do not own GazettE or D=Out, I just own the story.}

Kai's POV:

Kai walked down the hallway of the PS Company. He was in a bad mood. Ruki had an attitude, Aoi was being sullen, Uruha had disappeared and Reita was ignoring everyone. Plus the manager was being difficult with the new PV. Red had just been completely put together, and they were supposed to meet at the screening room in half an hour to review the completed video. Kai bumped into someone as he rounded the corner.

"Watch were you're going!" Kai growled.

"Gomen nasai" Said the person on the floor. 

Kai looked down and saw a man with blonde and pink hair. Kai stuck out a hand and helped him up. The blonde man was tall, he was even taller than Uruha. Kai had to crane his neck to look up at him.

"Can I help you?" The blonde asked.

"I... I'm... I'm sorry for being rude before." Kai stuttered.

"It's alright, what's your name?"

"I... I... My... mynameiskai." Kai said quickly.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that." The blonde smiled.

"Kai." He breathed.

"That's a pretty name, mine's Kouki."

Kai stared at him. Kouki was gorgeous. He had blue-grey contacts, he was wearing black leather pants with chains hanging off, and a black leather shirt and jacket. He also had a silver labret piercing. Kouki's smile was as bright as Kai's trademark smile.

"Are you alright?" Kouki asked with a frown startling Kai from his daydream.

"Yeah, sorry just not in it today." Kai sighed.

"Band troubles?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Would you like to come watch our new PV?"

Kai looked at Kouki and smiled. "That would be cool."

Kouki led him down the hall into a screening room.

"Hey guys, this is Kai, is it alright if he joins us?" Kouki said to the four other guys sitting on the couch. The other guys nodded. Kai watched the T.V in the screening room. The brown haired guitarist looks a lot like Uru. 

"So what do you think?" Kouki asked when the PV was finished.

"That was amazing!" Kai said, giving Kouki one of his trademark smiles.

"Kai what are you doing here." The GazettE's manager said as he walked through the door. "Shouldn't you be with the others in the screening room? They're looking for you."

"He's with me." Kouki cut in.

The manager raised an eyebrow but said nothing. Kai suddenly got an idea.

"Hey Kouki since you let me watch your new PV, would you like to come and watch my bands?"

Kouki smiled that incredibly cute smile. "That would be awesome! Let's go!"

Kai led him back to the opposite of the building.

"So what's your band called?" Kai asked.

"We're called D=Out." Kouki replied.

"That's a really cool name." 

"Thanks, but at the moment we're not really well known, well not like Alice Nine or The GazettE." Kouki sighed.

"Don't worry, you'll get there eventually. I'm friends with a couple of members of the GazettE, I could introduce you if you want?" Kai said.

"Really?" Kouki asked, with the big smile of his.

"Sure."

Kai opened the door and ushered Kouki inside.

"Kouki, this is the GazettE."

Kouki gasped and did a little fangirl moment. "You... you're... you... oh my god!"

"That's Ruki." Kai siad pointing to the small white blonde. "That's Aoi, Reita, Uruha." He said pointing to each of the band members in turn. The band members nodded at them.

Kouki turned back to Kai. "Kai... You're him... You're the drummer."

"I am." Kai nodded.

"Wow... This is the best day of my life." Kouki breathed.

"Well after we watch the PV, how would you like to go get coffee with me?" Kai asked.

"I'd love too!" Kouki squealed